Strange or unusual locations

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
If your user profile shows a location that is unusual make a post!

If you don't have a location listed, or you listed your town or actual location, don't post. :awman:
locationcopy.gif

If you know the actual location of one of the posters, please don't give it away! :sssh: This is not a figure-it-out challenge. Just a creativity check.

If you want to post and give away the location to your secret hideout, that's cool, but why bother, isn't that the reason for the cryptic entry?

Better to make a post that makes your location sound more mysterious. :naughty:

Chill valley is my home town, but it's not cold here today!! :lolsign:

Last edited:

myk

Enlightened
Mines not really cryptic, but also not very specific

Sometimes I'm in NY, but as a travelling consultant I find myself in the oddest places. Unfortunately I've only had the pleasure of meeting up with one fellow CPFer in Indiana, but hopefully will end up seeing more of you in the future =)

Illum

Flashaholic
dunno b@rt..
Land of Tulips is of Dutch Culture and Land of Philips is a advertisement ad in my local hardware store for screwdrivers:ohgeez:

elgarak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Illum_the_nation said:
dunno b@rt..
Land of Tulips is of Dutch Culture and Land of Philips is a advertisement ad in my local hardware store for screwdrivers:ohgeez:
The Dutch company is spelled "Philips", while the screwdriver is spelled "Phillips"...

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
i say i live in Syracuse, KS but i really live in Kendall kansas. the reason i say Syracuse is becuase i go to school there, get my mial there, get groceries there, and its where all my freinds live. but i really live 12 miles east of there in a town of about 30 people called Kendall, KS. the only two things we have here is a Very small conveinence/post office, and a CO-OP ( grian elevators for all you non-country folks) and thats it.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just like the movie the Matrix I live outside of the Matrix and yes there really is a Matrix :eek:oo: - actually a bunch of them - and most people are living in one. I can't imagine anyone has NOT seen this movie or the 2 sequels but if you haven't it's time to get enLightened :cool:

Last edited:

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
matrixshaman said:
Just like the movie the Matrix I live outside of the Matrix and yes there really is a Matrix :eek:oo: - actually a bunch of them - and most people are living in one. I can't imagine anyone has NOT seen this movie or the 2 sequels but if you haven't it's time to get enLightened :cool:
You're not just a hippie?