New Guy

never2brite

Newly Enlightened
Hello all, got info on this site while in a class in Atlanta last week, just signed up. Thought I had flash lights until I came to this site, but looks like fun. I have a Surefire, and a bunch of Maglites, from 4 cell to aa, and my newest aaa maglite, and I am going looking for the Bronze

Mad1

Enlightened
Welcome to the mad house. :D hold onto your wallet. :D

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello There, never2brite welcome to CPF. Make sure to browse around and look see at the B/S/T section, Dealer Corner etc. Many offers to be had. Cheers

flashy bazook

Flashlight Enthusiast
excellent choice of forum, and don't be shy about asking! (or even about answering!). People here are friendly, and helpful.

if you are thinking about getting some of the latest and greatest, the best way to go about it is not only to ask, but give info. on what the specific needs that you have are - there are flashlights for practically any use and budget.

Also, any info. on cost to make sure the advice isn't very much off the mark. Finally, just be careful a bit that people here can get very protective of "their" lights - so don't be afraid to comparison shop!