• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:ORiginal ORB-customized SSCP4-Regulated, SX0H Minim@g, Q3 custom!!!

Ctechlite

Enlightened
These are still available, please PM if you are interested and do not post in this thread because it is so old now!

Hello Folks, I have for sale the following items. Please reference the item numbers when stating your :takeit: or questions. Shipping is $7 (each)for items 1-6 and $4 (each)for 7-9, please add this to your total. I will ship International. Please PM for details/price. Most likely it will be $10-$30 I will require you to pay for EMS for the more expensive items. My wife does this for me (isn't she great!) and it is to her schedule. She is the one that has to stand in line to pay and fill out the custom form (cn-22 I think), so we don't want to get her :mad: ! Please email or PM for detail on international shipping (yes Canada is included with international shipping).
I will combine shipping for multiple items. The $7 is going for secure packaging and some amount of insurance, $4 should be enough to cover each additional item 1-6. The $4 is going for secure packaging and some amount of coffee for me, or maybe a Monster energy drink, it kicks like coffee and tastes like year old sour patch kidZ. $1 per each additional should cover 7/8/9.

Items in bold are still for sale. If you want more pics please ask, I will provide within 28.6 hours!

2) Nuwai Q3 : $95 : This beat up light was a daily user when I first got it for about 7 weeks. It shows on the body, it is battle scarred. This is one tough little light. It has now been pimped out with new internals. Dual stage switch Hi - off - Lo - off repeat. I do not remember the resistance, I just tried different resistors until I found a low I liked. I will try to measure it and get an exact value. Star was changed to a UW0J or UX0J, custom aluminum heatsink can with stock board mounted on the bottom. The star has Antec computer/cpu grease on the bottom. It is held down with the stock plastic threading jamb nut. It retains the stock reflector because I think it does a good job. Lense is upgraded from stock plastic to a Flashlightlens UCL, it is I believe one of the older 97% transition variety. I applied some blue glow powder to the groove. There is (I hope you noticed!) a cell phone button in place of the stock wimpy little pocket clip. This pocket clip is brass, it's retaining screw is steel with some kind of gold coating on it. I just used one I had in my shop. It is locked in place with simple clear nail polish, I wanted it to be easily removeable but still held secure and it is! The belt clip for the cell phone button is included. You can use this attached to belt, turn it on and aim where you want it, 360 degree swivel! Alternately you can attach to a baseball, or other similar cap with a stiff brim. This light is too short for me to use at work so I am giving it up after giving it an internal makeover. I've pre scratched and dented it for you but don't let it's battle worn appearance fool you, there is still a lot of life left in this. I've put a lot of time to make it better than ever, the only regret I have is not having any easily available good quality cree/ssc stars.

4) Gold Minimag 2aa : $80: 20mm IMS reflector, MM head was machined a little bit internally to fit this reflector. Sandwiche is a MadMax Lite WO with an SXOH Lux I emitter. Low VF and Hi flux! Yeah baby! Long run time, relatively bright, great little light to bang around or put on the shelf, it looks great in gold.

6) Orb light CPF Limited Edition #72 : $200 --> : This light is modded by me, it now sports a custom heatsink housing, host to an SSC P4 W0 being run by a GD 7273 (.7273amp), reflection provided by a McR20 reflector custom cut and fit to SSC requirements (ie cut off .030" from the led opening to allow for proper focus). This took up space in the formerly direct drive light and it has shrunk the battery space from 2x 123 primary to one 50mm length Li-Ion. But wait there's more! I did not want to run a wimpy 17500 so I bored the light out for 18500 and will NOT include one of AW's protected 18500 Li-Ion with purchase, must use two of his magnets to reach the recessed GD anode solder pad. The label has been removed to allow it to fit properly (18mm diameter before adding in protection circuit and label!!!). I wanted a more protective bezel (I dropped it previously and broke the lense!!!) So I made one! It started out very pretty but I messed with it too much and left 3 marks from my lathe on it, gives it character like a tatoo gives hepatitis! Lense is a 22.5mm from A2/A19. It is just a little bit too small but I could not find a 24mm one to fit so had to make due. I have not tested water proofness but it looks like the o-ring is compressed by it at the very edges so it should hold up to a quick dunk. Lanyard is tearing/ripping at the joint where it meets the magnet holding fixture. It still hold but I have not been able to source a replacement. The magnetic switch sticks a little bit sometimes when trying to turn off the light...it will stay on for a second or a minute, I usually tap it on my palm if it does this to turn it off. I will include a 24mm lense I tried to make from a larger one. It is scratched up but not too badly, and it will definantly water seal the light back to original. Speaking of scratches, I used this light around the house a lot, and the kids loved the magnet switch too! It was very badly scratched up and dented in one place at the head from when I dropped it and broke the lense. I polished it with some metal polish and it sports a shiny new coat, keep it polished and it should stay mirror like for a long time. Original bezel is included, it however has a few marks from the removal tool I had to make to remove it.

:mad: Please note that the pictured AW 18500 battery is NOT included at this lowered price!!!:mad:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
All below are sold!

1) :sold: Aleph 2 : $235 --> NOW $220!! --> NOW $200!!! --> NOW $190!!!! --> NOW $174!!!!!--> NOW $160!!!!!: Aleph 2 HA black head (A19 bezel) with McR20, 1x123 body, Flat top tail cap (used to be a trim and was trimmed down to be a flat top) yellow paint (15ohm) please notice the exposed aluminum on the tail cap. Light engine included is a BB500 with a SSC P4 W0 (I vf I think, bought it from Fred before he ran out of the W0's). Please note that this tail cap is a hair trigger type! I myself do not like it that is one reason I am selling it. This light absolutely blows away my DB917 T bin lux light!

3) :sold: Silver Minimag cutdown for 1aa size : $110 --> NOW $100!! --> NOW $93!!! --> NOW $80!!!! --> NOW $73!!!!! --> NOW $65!!!!!: 20mm IMS reflector, MM head was machined a little bit internally to fit this reflector. Sandwiche is a MadMax Plus with an SSC P4 W0 (same as #1). The Minimag body was opened up a tiny bit where the led protrudes because the SSC P4 is just the tiniest bit bigger than a Lux and the anode/cathode IMO were just tooooooo darn close to shorting out on the body. No biggie for the cathode but even with some acrylic insulation (nail polish) I was affraid the anode would short and end the fun prematurely (ie before the batteries run out). No worries on shorting now! Sandwiche retaining o-ring is in place under Sandwiche. This MM+SSCP4 Sandwiche will run off a simple alkaline or NiMH battery, or if you want a real screamer, put in a 14500 Li-Ion! The light will get hot so I suggest short bursts with the Li-Ion, but according to Sandwiche shop specs the MM+ can handle the 4.2 starting voltage of Li-Ion. I think with the Li-Ion the MM+ is sending the full 700ma it is rated at to the SSC P4, go look it up that's close to 200 lumen rating, I'm sure it's less but it should be pretty close! Twist the head to turn it on just like any stock MM.

5) Withdrawn Aleph 19 : $250 --> NOW $230!! --> NOW $225!!! --> NOW $215!!!! : Aleph 19 head HA Nat, Shoppe Titanium Bezel NOT INCLUDED (original will now be included), UBH with battery spacers, MCTC HA Nat with McClicky. This is my frankenstein. Light engine included is DB500 with Cree P4 WD (same as Lux W0). The McR19 reflector was a little too long for the LE to fully seat, it worked but left the O-ring exposed a little bit. I machined off about .027" to allow the head to seat all the way down onto the o-ring. This changed the McR19 in the A19 head from a flood into a lot more of a spot! There is a nice and very tight spot with a very concentrated flood. This light absolutely blows away my DB917 T bin lux light! I have not tried it but this light should be able to start out in regulation on a single Li-Ion. My work light has a DB400 that lasts over 4 hours on an 18650 before dimming and needing a recharge, so this one should be close with a lower Vf but slightly higher If. I built the LE with this light, it is every so slightly off center, you probably would not notice it by looking unless I told you. There is blue glow powder/acrylic mix applied around the emitter to protect the wires from shorting out because the McR19 reflector is very flat on the bottom unlike a McR20 which has a nice cone shape. I just wanted to add double protection.

:mad: Please note that the pictured Titanium Bezel is NOT included at this lowered price!!!:mad:

7) :sold: Surefire Z61 (at least I think that's the number for it) : $40 --> NOW $37!! --> NOW $35!!! : Mint condition Surefire E-series Clicky switch, black in color, with delrin tailguard installed (original retainer is not included). This clicky is too deep for me, I find it's use difficult for me and my short fat fingers, maybe you will like it better.

8) :sold: Surefire LOTC (I don't know it's original color but it is now Polished Aluminum) : $25 --> NOW $23!! --> NOW $20!!! : Polished aluminum Surefire E- Series LOTC. Annodizing was removed by a previous owner and polished. I have not touched it (maintenance wise) since I got it. I used it as a test switch for various builds. Expect scratches and what not from the annodizing removal process.

9) :sold: Aleph Standard tailcap (black) : $45 : Regular plain old black Aleph standard tailcap with McClicky and rubber boot. What else can I say? Minty!

10) Crazy Alien, Masked pirate/swashbuckler, Nestle Tollhouse Bakers Apprentice : $not for sale : But I will consider trades for Ti Mcgizmo's.

First post of "I'll take it" :takeit: will take precedence. I do not consider posts of "PM sent" or anything else of that nature to place a hold on an item. If you do not state I'll take it or :takeit: of some kind then the item is still open for purchase. Please state what you want. Please follow up the "I'll take it" with payment and an email/PM. Please send payment withing 12 hours of your posting of :takeit: Payment details are at the end of the post. Do not forget to include shipping price. Please inlude CPF username, form of payment, what item(s), and shipping address and anything else you require like insurance with your email/PM. Please search all my posts if you are unsure about my background. I have a jeer from a member who disagrees with my color recognition skills, please see my color rendition disclaimer below.

Insurance, tracking and anything else you may require is extra and should be asked for if you want it. I will not be held responsible for any loss after the post office accepts the item for delivery to you. I accept paypal of any kind, check or USPS money order.

Let me repeat the important part : Please inlude CPF username, form of payment, what item(s), and shipping address and anything else you require like insurance with your email/PM.

Color Rendition Disclaimer:
Any representation as to color of any particular item is generally taken from the original manufacturers literature on the item. I am no color expert, my eyes tell my brain, my brain tells my mouth/hand and your brain then receives that signal from your ears, after that I don't know what happens to it. I am providing pictures to better represent the items, if my interpretation of color is different than yours I cannot be held responsible. I also must say I consider Surefire's HA III OD (olive drab) to be GREEN! Generally all of their items they classify as HA III are of the OD (olive drab/green) variety. After being in the Army for a few years I am intimate with olive drab! There are many shades of olive drab, some people have told me it looks grey, but I do not believe them, my brain tells me it's green and I tend to believe my brain over another person, at least for now. As soon as Alzheimer's and/or dementia kicks in then who knows? (They both run in my family so I am expecting it and preparing for it by buying a motorcycle). :lolsign: :dedhorse:

If you do not think the item as received is just as I described it, please let me know. Most likely I will ask you to send it back to me and when I get it back, in the same condition I sent it to you in, then I will give you a full refund minus shipping and any PP fees.

If you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask, but please do not think that posting of a question or a PM'd question will reserve for you. I don't like to say it so bluntly but I do not wish to disappoint anyone and want to be as upfront as possible.

Please send cash funded paypal to btoros (at) cavtel (dot) net (pay with cash funded paypal and get half price shipping (US only please)!!!)
credit funded paypal to ctoros (at) cavtel (dot) net
Don't forget to include your CPF username and items you are paying for!
I'm gonna take a clue from FM here and repeat that last part...

Check or USPS money order to me at my address. Send me an email if you want to go this way and I will send you my address. I'd post it here but it is the world wide web ...

Communication is the Supreme Commander, I must listen as long as you talk (type)! :touche:!

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened
FSot : Aleph2 + A19 / 2x MiniMag MadMax / Q3 / Original Orb / E -aleph switches

Will consider trades : Titanium lights, Tri-Bored 3D mag (exterior appearance does not matter), HDS stuff/accessories for the HDS EDC series maybe a sheath one of really nice ones I think I saw on a Japanese website but I don't remember too clearly, I think I saw Litemania post a link to it, now I won't get any sleep until I find it!!! :mad: :laughing: :popcorn: .

Last edited:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS : Aleph2 + 19 / 2x MM MadMax / Q3 / Orb / E -aleph switches

So, if I read this correctly, you'll trade your 10) Crazy Alien, Masked pirate/swashbuckler, Nestle Tollhouse Bakers Apprentice to me plus a Ti McGizmo to take him off your hands? ;) No, with two of the same style 10)s in my house (one female, 3, and one male, 6), it'll cost you at least 3xTi McGizmo lights for me to babysit the little critter for the weekend. ;)

Chris, good luck with the sale and your awesome items! They won't last long.

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

Regarding your willingness to consider Ti McGizmo lights in trade for #10 (Crazy Alien, Masked pirate/swashbuckler, Nestle Tollhouse Bakers Apprentice). Would I get all three for my one McGizmo Ti-PD-S, or are you offering to trade them on a one-for-one basis? I've got some tasty Tollhouse morsels that need cooking (and I'm just no good in the kitchen), but I'd also like to freak out my wife with an alien. If I could get all 3 in exchange for a Ti McGizmo, it just might be worth it.

Any idea what insurance would be on them? If we do trade, please remember to poke airholes for them.

- FITP

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

You know, the danger in drafting a funny response that's too wordy is that someone else just might beat you to the punch by a minute or two. And then you look like you're copying their joke...when all along, you had both come up with it independently. (See posts #4 and #5 above).

Damn you, Chronos! ;-)

- FITP

Last edited:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

FlashInThePan said:
You know, the danger in drafting a funny response that's too wordy is that someone else just might beat you to the punch by a minute or two. And then you look like you're copying their joke...when all along, you had both come up with it independently. (See posts #4 and #5 above).

Damn you, Chronos! ;-)

- FITP
Damn it FITP, quit copying me! ;)

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

Chronos said:
Damn it FITP, quit copying me! ;)

Actually, I wasn't copying you; I'm a mind reader, so I was just able to read your mind and figure out what you were going to sa....oh my god, Chronos, that is the most disgusting thought I've ever heard. You are a sick *******. You should be ashamed of yourself.

- FITP

P.S. Ctech, see what you started with all this?! Now you're going to be *forced* to sell one of us the crazy alien. (Or perhaps your plan - all along - was to create a topic that inspired enough "chatter" to keep bumping the thread up to the top of the forum. Cleeeeever!)

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened

FlashInThePan said:
Actually, I wasn't copying you; I'm a mind reader, so I was just able to read your mind and figure out what you were going to sa....oh my god, Chronos, that is the most disgusting thought I've ever heard. You are a sick *******. You should be ashamed of yourself.

- FITP

P.S. Ctech, see what you started with all this?! Now you're going to be *forced* to sell one of us the crazy alien. (Or perhaps your plan - all along - was to create a topic that inspired enough "chatter" to keep bumping the thread up to the top of the forum. Cleeeeever!)

If you have mind control powers, please raise my hand!

The trade offer is a one for one deal. For each Titanium light you offer you can have your choice of one Crazy alien, Pirate, or Baker! I'm sorry there is no shipping for these trade items, pickup only! The Alien doeshave a special diet I'm affraid...it eats all of your lights, hence my reason for cross acquisition of further photon emitting materials! I'm trying to get my most prized lights out of here before the alien can find them and devour them one photon at a time! Hurry my last batch of KL3's barely lasted a month. Don't let these rare beasts become extinct! :lolsign:

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Gary123 said:
Without battery spacers, what size battery fits into your #5?

For detailed information on the UBH please go here
http://www3.sympatico.ca/d.speck/UBH-Infopage/

But in a nutshell it is a custom E series/aleph body that holds 3x cr123 batteries. It comes with all of it's accessories that allow it to hold 2xAA, 1x cr123, 2xcr123 and any derivative of those combinations. I will go right now to see if it holds 2x17500. BRB!!!

Ctechlite

Enlightened

mossyoak said:
ill trade you three mint solitares for #10 (the lawn will need mowing this summer and i think that is just the ticket.)

I hope you use the solitaires as packing peanuts for a Titanium McGizmo! :touche:

Mark H.

Newly Enlightened

Ctechlite,

Your ad is wonderfully hilarious. I kept checking the date to see if it was April 1. You get my vote for the "Truth in Advertising Award" for 2007. It's hard to select just one line as the best, but I began laughing out loud when I got to, "It started out very pretty but I messed with it too much and left 3 marks from my lathe on it, gives it character like a tatoo gives hepatitis!" I don't know how anyone could resist such colorful descriptions of the lights you have for sale.

Best of luck always!

Mark H.

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Gary123, I just tried 2x 17500 Unprotected cells and they fit and work just fine. They have a measured diameter of 16.75mm +/- .02mm. I measured a dead Surefire 123 I have and it measured 16.48 +/- .02mm

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Mark H. : Thanks very much for the kind words of condolence! My co-workers tell me I should be a comedian, but I think they just want me to leave...but no chance of that, I know too much about them!

BTW, have you talked to Harrison F. lately? You two should get together and discuss making another film together Indiana Jones and the Revenge of the Rewrite! :touche:

Mark H.

Newly Enlightened

Your writing is wonderful!

Most of my work involves editing, and as much as I enjoy polishing the writing of others, I can't stand my own writing (nor can I leave it alone).

Your coworkers are right... you have a gift for humor. :)

Best wishes,

Mark H.

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: FSot More PRICE DROP$:Lots of unique custom stuff in here! Come look, be not aff

:bumpit: for even more price drops!

For the next hour or 60 minutes, whichever comes first there will be Free Shipping to the US! Personal delievery available upon request, please PM to schedule a personal delivery date. Currently available dates are 31Apr2007 and 29Feb2008 :laughing: For International CPF'ers I will split the cost of shipping 40/60, you pay for 60% and I'll pick up the other 40% :sold: I reserve the right to select shipping option in either case. :barf:

Also available for an undisclosed amount of time, Take $5 off each item beyond the first one purchased and doubled for each one thereafter! For example, buy two items and take $5 off (that one was easy)...buy 3 items and take $5 + $5x2 = $15...buy 4 items and take $5 + $5x2 + $5x2 = $25
Or I could just say it like this... : Buy 2 and get $5 off! Buy 3 and get $15 off! Buy 4 and get $25 off! Buy 5 and get $35 off! Buy 6 and I think you may be krazier than Me :whistle:

Nebula

Enlightened
Re: FSot More PRICE DROP$:Lots of unique custom stuff in here! Come look, be not affraid

Chris - PM with question inbound. If yes, to PM I will take it. Thanks. Kirk