• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milky 360**Sold**

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

Here is a like new Milkyspit M360. This multi level light utilizes 6 super efficient Lux 1 SWOH w/6 McR 16 reflectors with mineral glass lens in a Mag 2C body. 360 lumens and bright! Light runs on 2 18650 batteries and 2 are included. Employs N-Flex user interface.
This light sells new for $325 from Milkyspit. A leefring,lanyard, and a Nickel crenelated bezel have been added to the light. 2 18650 batteries will come with it. This light is in new/mint condition. There is one issue. The driver will auto shutoff after about 20 minutes on high only. Milkyspit will fix this at his expense. I can ship this light to Milky and he'll ship it to the new owner or I can ship directly to the new owner. I've never had an issue with this because I've never run it on high for 20 minutes.
$265.
DSCN1612.jpg

DSCN1610.jpg

Last edited:

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Milkyspit modded Surefire L1

When you see how MS transforms the Surefire L1 you'll wonder how you ever managed without one.

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Milkyspit modded Surefire L1

I agree, Had the same combo. Old style Milky L1 W/Lux III UXOJ.

Great Light! The 2 stage feels super and Its Bright.

Good luck

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Milky 360

Final bump. If light doesn't go this weekend it's going to Milkyspit for the minor fix in the N-Flex. If any one wants the light I can still ship it directly to Milky and he'll ship it to you. This is a smokin' deal!

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Milky 360

I'll take it. PM me your PayPal address and please send it to MS for the fix.

Thanks --Josey

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
fnmag said:
This M360 is Sold and heading to the Evergreen State after a visit to the Garden State.

FYI, the light has arrived in the Garden State for its tuneup. :naughty:

Latest posts