Just bought my very last light ever!

heliyardsale

Newly Enlightened
Yeah right, who am I kidding... I did just order a new Lumapower M3 transform package from Ricky. I'm hoping it will hold me over for a while. I picked the M3 over the Fenix L2D-CE for the following:

1. I love my Mini-D It's super bright, a super thrower and even with the smooth reflector the beam is amazing outdoors.

2. I really love my M1! Super nice very well constructed light, Again very bright, wicked throw, suprisingly, my Mini-D is brighter, even if the M1 is fed a pair of 3.7 volt rechargables. The M1 is as nice as most all Surefires I've played with at a fraction of the cost. Very cool light that will find it's way to a mount on my AR-15. Finshing touches on the M1 are just plain nice, for example the glow in the dark o-ring in the lens seal which makes the light easy to find at night between uses.

3. The biggest reason for choosing the M3 is the fact that it comes complete with all the tubes, switches, a case in one reasonably priced package. If it's anything like the M1's construction it should be a winner. Another major reason for choosing the M3 is the fact that it comes with an OP reflector with should take care of the ringy issues we see with the Fenix Cree lights. Finally, for some reason, Lumapower seem to do a much better job of procuring Cree LEDs that have great pure white color. Fenix, although fine lights (I own an L1T) seem to have a green tint.

So there you have it, I just reafirmed why I bought the M3 and why it will be worth the ***-KICKING my wife will give me if she happens to get the mail before I do when it arrives!!!
Heli:sold:

PB92

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I have a M3 coming too, can't wait. I do have both the D-Mini's with smooth & OP reflectors, both throw great, smooth is a tighter beam, OP more flood but not too much. The OP reflector one is my favorite.

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
The real question is, is it a good thing to buy your last light ever? :)

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Batteryjunction has given me incredible customer service. They have answered my questions, and when I have ordered, they had a tracking # to me immediately. I also like the fact that MattK of Batteryjunction takes the time to announce new products and answer questions on this forum. How many other vendors take the time to do that?They also give a discount to cpf members when you type in "cpf2006" in their promotions code area when you check out.

heliyardsale

Newly Enlightened
Review? Of course, along with the Rex light I'm waiting for, huh? wait a minute?? errr oooooh, last light, last light, last light.... Mommy... Mommy... Last light..... Red room, Last light...
Heli

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
:hahaha:"Just bought my very last light ever!" :crackup:

I wish someone would give me a dollar for everytime I have said that to my wife. :lolsign: