• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD.....FFIII w/ SSC P4 mod

dixemon

Enlightened
Good condition, typical wear around key ring attacment point. SSC p4 mod completed, double the output of stock setup. large hot spot and great flood. Beautiful light. Must sell unfortunately.

185.00 shipped,
Mcr18 $16.00 extra

insurance extra. Paypal cash or CC add 3%, USA only, please PM for more info.

Last edited:

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS.....FFIII w/ SSC P4 mod

mmmm... want...

dixemon

Enlightened

Ask and ye shall recieve. I included a beamshot as well. I ordered a Mcr18 and planned on further modding the light, but I just dont have the time right now. I am also willing to let the Mcr18 go with the light for an extra $16.00. The beam profile is a nice wide spot. I wanted to use the Mcr 18 to harness all the lumens into a bit tighter profile. Oh well, I guess someone else can have the honor. Oh yeah the SSC is a USOV.

P1010070.jpg

P1010073.jpg

P1010072.jpg

P1010081.jpg

P1010080.jpg

P1010078.jpg

liteMANIAC

Newly Enlightened

A few questions. I'm not so familiar with the new cree and seoul leds. I treid to find some binning charts but am not having much luck. Will the USOV led have a simular runtime to the TWOH that originally came with it and what the tint is like compared to the TWOH?

Edit: Oops USA only. I'm in Canada.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

I`ll take it...as well as the McR-18 reflector. Please also include insurance. (Will you cover USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation?)

Please send a PM to me with the total amount and your PP info.

I`ll be away from a computer, BTW, until late night today (Friday) and /or Saturday night. I`ll send your PP to you as soon as possible...but no later than Saturday night.

Thanks!

:)

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will! :)

What put me over the top, BTW, was the info I just read about Doug (in the "Manufacturer`s Corner" section of the CPF) and his apparent present problems in crafting more FF III`s as planned.

Last edited: