Filippo doesn't like leds

Untizio

Newly Enlightened
Oh MY GOD!! HE HATES LEDS...how could be possible...he thinks they light in a strange way...let's try to make him change idea!!!:lolsign:

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Show him an LED light that is so freaking bright that he has to have one. The LEDs create light the same way as incandescents with electrons jumping from level to level (not going in to detail) except LEDs only make one color of light (with no phosphor) while incandescents create the whole spectrum.

Normal 6000K LED's could make things look pale, but there's where warm white LED's come in.

Good luck converting him

Untizio

Newly Enlightened
well, he feels like a sheep with wolves all around...
I'm going to bite him...it's even un-natural!!

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Untizio said:
Oh MY GOD!! HE HATES LEDS...how could be possible...he thinks they light in a strange way...let's try to make him change idea!!!:lolsign:

Uh, who gives a flip? Or should I say... flippo?

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, I think we have a candidate in the Lummie Awards for the most Surreal Post of 2007 here. :)

cutlerylover

Banned
You know they have Amber LEDs that give off similar color to incandescents...thats what they use in some of those solar pannel walkway lights...I took one apart thinking it was an incandescent and I was surprise to see it was just an amber colored LED...It fooled me...