Greetings to All CPFers!....and my new L1D-CE

Zax

Newly Enlightened
Hye all!

Juz wanted to intro myself to all of you great guys out there. Been following the forums for quite sometime now. Just waiting for the right time to make an appearence.

By the way, i just received my 1st Fenix today. Not much collection of light i have (juz a mini-mag and an unbranded 1w LED) but hopefully you guys could enlightened me more with our flashaholics scenario...hahaha.

Anyway, on with the L1D-CE. Is the o-ring supposed to came in readily lubricated?

jc28841

Newly Enlightened
Greetings from a fellow Malaysian and welcome to CPF.
I've got 3 Fenixes myself (L1P which is lost :(, L1T, and L1D CE). Yeah I do notice the o-ring is slightly lubricated. Some more wouldn't hurt :)

Enjoy your stay.

dirobesh

Enlightened
Zax said:
Hye all!

By the way, i just received my 1st Fenix today. Not much collection of light i have (juz a mini-mag and an unbranded 1w LED) but hopefully you guys could enlightened me more with our flashaholics scenario...hahaha.

Don't worry, we all start off here with little or no torches. Soon though, you'll have a drawer full and a nice overdraft (speaking from experience...:) ).

Welcome to CPF by the way - it's too late to escape now... :barf:

RonM

Flashlight Enthusiast
With an L1D-CE as one of your first lights, you're off to a great start! Welcome.