DX dropin out of stock, can't get replacement. What to do now?

What to do with dealextreme's offer, $15 worth?

• Wait for the Ultrafire Cree dropin to be back in stock, and then wait for it to ship

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Take a Paypal refund of $15

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Order some Crees and Seouls and do some mods yourself, baby!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Get $15 worth of in stock items, it's not hard.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
So it turns out I can't get a replacement for the defective Ultrafire Cree dropin because they're out of stock. I now have some options.
Please let me know what you would do.
EDIT: I could also just get the 3w dropin and try that in my Surefire C3 instead, but forgot to add that to the poll.

Last edited:

myk

Enlightened
Omega Man said:
So it turns out I can't get a replacement for the defective Ultrafire Cree dropin because they're out of stock. I now have some options.
Please let me know what you would do.

We don't know what your options are =(

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
My options are listed in the poll. Also I have the option of getting the 3w Cree Dropin instead of the Ultrafire Cree dropin. I don't think anyone's done tests with both and posted differences or similarities yet.

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
carbine15 said:
did you have to ship it back to them?
Yes, they got it Tuesday, and I'm the one who had to get back to them because they were unaware it even arrived....
My experience with them has slipped to about a 5 of 10 at this point. Lighthound being a 10.

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I asked for a refund today, so the shows over. I didn't want to risk the 3W model not fitting, or not being worth the money. I think I'll wait until more people grab these up, so I can get a better idea of how bright and reliable they are. By the time they're in stock, something else will have come along anyway, right? :p

Latest posts