• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MODDING HDS EDC SERIES SHIPPING & PAYMENT INFO/MOVED PLEASE CHECK

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
Re: MODDING HDS EDC SERIES SHIPPING & PAYMENT INFO

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD TO THIS THREAD.INFORMATION OR OTHER WISE .THIS MOD IS THE SAME AS THE GLADIUS THAT I AM DOING PRESENTLY ON ANOTHER THREAD.THIS WILL ON GOING TILL FURHTER NOTICE
LINK BELOW

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/153447

Last edited:

JohnF

Enlightened

I have both a U60XR and a B60GT - can I assume the B60GT would benefit more from the mod than the U60XR? Feel free to make comments on runtime / output for both models. Thanks,

John F
(Gladius already on its way to you)

tebore

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you have an example of modding the HDS. We know you do good work on the Gladius. Perhaps some pictures of mods done to your own HDS will inspire more confidence like in your other thread.

lhivernant

Newly Enlightened

JohnF said:
can I assume the B60GT would benefit more from the mod than the U60XR?

Whichever has the shortest runtime on high will be the brightest.

Joel

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

WAYNE .
Just sent you reply to your email and massage.if you look at the list you will see what lights were shipped .you should have your light a few day before everyone else.I will do HDS modds for anyone, is as easy as the Gladius.Have already done one for a freind here in london.
waynejitsu said:
I want one of these too!!:)

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

WAYNE ALL BINS WILL BE DONE IN WO ,BUT THE VO BIN IS MORE COLOUR ACCURATE.IF EVER ANYONE HAS THE VO BIN I WILL OFFER THESE AS WELL ,YOU GOT THE ONLY ONE I HAD.PLEASE JUDGE WHEN RECEIVED.AND WAYNE I HAD ORIGINALY POSTED WO AND VO BIN BUT LATER UPDATED AFTER I COULD NOT GET THEM.SO ONLY WO.
THANX

GLADIUSX1
waynejitsu said:
I want one of these too!!:)

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

sorry about this question hard to answer,not sure about the differance about runtime on the diff models .I would think there will be no diff ,same runtime ,but the light output too twice the level .so running similar light level output as the original (mid setting on modded compared to full on stock /same light level)you will have hours of runtime instead of 45 minutes .(stock full output) ,same results as the Gladius modd
GLADIUSX1
JohnF said:
I have both a U60XR and a B60GT - can I assume the B60GT would benefit more from the mod than the U60XR? Feel free to make comments on runtime / output for both models. Thanks,

John F
(Gladius already on its way to you)

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

Yes tebore your rite ,I had one till I sold the one I had ,infavour of the Gladius as a edc light.so I sold it ,but I have had it all taken apart and am fully aware of the works and I did a modd one for a freind of mine here in london,the modd is the same as the Gladius.no differance.the results are as impressive.somewhere if you look ,some one posted a thread of there modd same modd .some usefull info there.my digi cam is dead.must wait for new one ,coming soon.
GLADIUSX1
tebore said:
Do you have an example of modding the HDS. We know you do good work on the Gladius. Perhaps some pictures of mods done to your own HDS will inspire more confidence like in your other thread.

waynejitsu

Enlightened

GLADIUSX1 said:
WAYNE ALL BINS WILL BE DONE IN WO ,BUT THE VO BIN IS MORE COLOUR ACCURATE.IF EVER ANYONE HAS THE VO BIN I WILL OFFER THESE AS WELL ,YOU GOT THE ONLY ONE I HAD.PLEASE JUDGE WHEN RECEIVED.AND WAYNE I HAD ORIGINALY POSTED WO AND VO BIN BUT LATER UPDATED AFTER I COULD NOT GET THEM.SO ONLY WO.
THANX

GLADIUSX1

Well, I will look at it as 2 different mods:)
I like accurate white.
I also like very bright.
I will be happy, I am sure, from what you described.
This should be better than 2 lights exactly the same, LOL!

Thanks for the explanation!!

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
Re: MODDING HDS EDC SERIES SHIPPING & PAYMENT INFORMATION

IF ANY ONE NEEDS MORE INFORMATION ON THE MOD .MILKYSPIT IS DOING THIS MOD AND HAS FOR A SHORT TIME WITH GREAT RESULTS ,I WILL BE DOING THE MOD AS WELL ,SO THERE ARE CHOICES.PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT HIS THREADS FOR MORE MODDING INFORMATION.AT THIS TIME I HAVE DONE ONLY ONE AND HAD THE SAME RESULTS.ALL WORK IS GARRANTIED.
THANX
GLADIUSX1

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

Thank you DIZNEY for ordering the modds.waiting to receive.
Thanx
GLADIUSX1:rock:

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

Thank you WAYNEJITSU for sending your HDS for the mod.
GLADIUSX1:rock:

waynejitsu

Enlightened

As good as the Gladius lights were, I had to send it:)

I am a real believer in your mods now..., I admit, I was skeptical at first, but not any more.

Every time I turn on my H2X, I can't help but smile..., they are just perfect.

All I can say is, anyone that is waiting to see how well the mods come out, well, I have 2 back now and both are perfect, great beam, looks like a factory mod, no dust in the reflector, no scratches or marring..., I can honestly say I have paid almost 2x this amount for a mod and it was no where near this professional looking!!
I can't help it, I am really impressed (and I do not get impressed easy or often!!)

lightplay22

Enlightened
GLADIUSX1, I have a b42xrgt that I would like to have modded. The only question concerns the rubber switch cover as the one I have is cracked totally and swelled so that the light cannot tail stand at all. Can you fix this also? Thanks