Health update

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
UPDATE: My test was wrong. Other test showed that I did not have cancer.

Sorry to make everyone worry.

Last edited:

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hang in there. Ive gotten back from a wheelchair, blindness to working 80+ hours a week. Who knew?

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
cobb said:
Hang in there. Ive gotten back from a wheelchair, blindness to working 80+ hours a week. Who knew?
Way to go Cobb. I have said many prayers for you. Probably not as many as I could have or should have but I did remember you often. :)

NAlamo

Newly Enlightened
Thoughts and prayers go out to you - a Speedy and full recovery to you .

04/06 is my day also - a bit older but...:whistle:

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hang in there Jeff. I will shine my most powerful flashlight (anemic to what's available now) into the stars and say a prayer for you. Paying for funerals is expensive and tough I know. My mom wanted the most basic funeral possible and it still was not cheap.

Have they discussed a treatment plan yet? I know there are lots of ugly diseases out there but I so hope that within my lifetime they will find a cure for cancer(s).

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hang in there guy, it can be beaten, and you have a strong will, faith, family and friends who all will send prayers and strength your way.

Never give up, never give in.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff, I can only very vaguely imagine what you might feel as I continue to have serious recurring non-heath (thankfully) related problems. Life gets better and then...BAM. Oh no, not another time...I can't believe it, how is it possible?

You've set a good example and maybe by not quitting, victory will come. That's what I keep hoping. I'll be thinking of you and your family. I guess you don't have to be encouraged to hang tough because that seems to be your nature.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I appreciate all of the support guys.

I won't give up or give in. I promise.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I won't pretend I know what your going through but I will lift you up to the Almighty.
If you like to contemplate Ecclesiastes is a good place or the Psalms.