• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FT: milkyspit Seoul-mated E1L + Black Pi for modded HDS or Gladius

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a milkyspit-modded E1L to trade for a McGizmo PD-S. Here's a link to a thread with a pic of the KL1, pineapple, and tailcap.

Milkyspit modded the HA nat KL1 with a Seoul P4 running at the stock level. It uses the stock optic, and puts out a great throw and bright spill pattern (here's a link to some outdoor beamshots I did. It is truly an overperformer). The HA nat KL1, body, and clicky tailcap are 99+%. This also includes a black HA Peu pineapple (98+%). The black pineapple provides the ability to run a 17670 (not included) for extended runtimes PLUS free lumens. Or use the stock Surefire E1L body for EDC or use it as a headlight!

I'm interested in a Seoul-mated HDS, Seoul-mated Gladius, or McGizmo PD or an interesting cree or Seoul- based McGizmo (I already have a 27LT-S)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened
Re: FT: milkyspit Seoul-mated E1L + Black Pi for PD-S or modded HDS

You appear to have this posted in the wrong section. It is located in the sale section. It appears to belong in the trade section. Might close this and repoen another thread in the Trade section.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Gary123, but this is actually the "CPF's Custom & Mod B/S/T" forum. So a "For Trade" works here.:)

I'd also trade for a Seoul-modded Gladius.:popcorn:

I'd also trade for a XR27-PD or XR27-C ;)

Last edited:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bumparoo!