Flashaholics cereal prize

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
My niece spent the weekend and my wife bought her a box of cereal. I nabbed the prize out of the box this morning when I spied it. It is a cheap, but really neat, LED toy. It has an ear clip, like a Blue tooth headset, and is an amber led flashlight.

It is about the brightness of a Photon II, but I have not yet figured out how to open it to replace the batteries when they die from me playing with it.

And YES, it was fair, finders keepers, she was too slow :p .

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love cereal prizes as much as gumball machine prizes. And the same rule goes, first to get it keeps it!

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stealing toys from a child. Naughty, naughty!

Actually, this post really made me smile--just goes to show the kid in all of us (as I head out to find a box of Fruit Loops...!).

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the ugly face of flashaholism folks...stealing toys off children...and then having the front to boast about it!
evilgrin07.gif

I wish we had fruit loops in the UK.
biggrin.gif

CFU

Vermonter73

Enlightened
Did it say anything special on the outside of the box? My GF got some Fruit Loops the other day, but no flashprize.

ghostguy6

Enlightened
Stealing toys from children:tsk: How is the next generation of flashoholics supposed to get thier start if we are taking away their first LED!

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did it say anything special on the outside of the box? My GF got some Fruit Loops the other day, but no flashprize

It had something to do with a kids movie, different toys for different characters. My wife threw away the box when she put the cereal in a tupperware container yesterday. I will ask her when she gets home what movie it was advertising.

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Last edited: