anyone having trouble at kaidomain

Status
Not open for further replies.

roverjohn

Newly Enlightened
I tried ordering a Rexlight and when I went to checkout it sent me to paypal. I logged in and clicked "pay now" but when I went back to paypal 1/2 hour later there was no sign of the transaction. Any chance Kai's site is hacked and is just collecting paypal passwords because that's what it looked like to me so I changed passwords? I want a Rexlight but not enough to give someone my paypal info.
John....

roverjohn

Newly Enlightened
except that's not what just happened to me. I checked out just fine and was sent someplace that I thought was paypal. When I clicked "pay now" after logging in it gave me a "return to vender" icon which I clicked and ended up back at KaiD. However the transaction does not show on my account. That's why I'm asking.
John.....

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
They have some problems now, but it should be fixed within 24 hours.
Did you get a confirmation email from Kai? (with an order number - so you can check if it was paid). I also paid for that rexlight today, I can see that transaction in PayPal. Maybe you didn't complete the full checkout?
They are not collecting passwords - but you can always change your password.

KnOeFz

Enlightened
After I returned from the paypall site to kaidomain.com there was a small 'pay' button I clicked (on the kaidomain site) and after I clicked that, a transaction number was shown. I automatically received a mail from both paypall and kaidomain.com to confirm the payment within minutes after the transaction.

roverjohn

Newly Enlightened
Well I didn't notice the "pay" button when I went back to Kai but I really wasn't looking for it after "paypal" said the tranaction went through. I changed my password anyway and I'll try again. Shouldn't there be an alturnative approach if you know what you want to buy and know Kai's paypal addy?
John...

cbdudley

Enlightened
I ordered from their site yesterday using PayPal with no problems. I received an order acknowledgement from them and a PayPal receipt shortly thereafter.

Pokerstud

Enlightened
KnOeFz said:
After I returned from the paypall site to kaidomain.com there was a small 'pay' button I clicked (on the kaidomain site) and after I clicked that, a transaction number was shown. I automatically received a mail from both paypall and kaidomain.com to confirm the payment within minutes after the transaction.

exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.