• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: CR2 Ion WITHDRAWN

KROMATICS

Enlightened
Selling my CR2 Ion (original with flood beam) in a natural grey hard anodized finish. Purchased from Fenix-Store a few weeks ago for $150. I'd say it has about 10 minutes of use on the original included battery. Just played around with. Never carried in a pocket or attached to a keychain. It does flicker a bit when turning it on which I understand is common. I just give it a few turns until just before bright mode and it has been steady. I've read here the included Battery Station CR2 battery may be the cause but I don't have another CR2 battery to test this. Comes in the original baggie with instructions. Price is $125 which includes insured First Class Mail shipping with Delivery Confirmation within the US. Payment to be made via PayPal. I do not accept payments from those without a confirmed address on file nor will I ship to any other address. As per forums rules the first unconditional "I'll Take It!" gets it.

cr2ion_a.jpg

cr2ion_b.jpg

Last edited:

trivergata

Enlightened
Re: FS: CR2 Ion HA Natural

any interest in trades for other lights?

I have an ARC AA that might fir the bill, plus others if you are interested.

Josh