i saw this on tv a while ago and thought it was interesting

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
the freemason pentagram in washington dc by the white house , on tv they were talking about george washington and some of the higher up leaders were freemasons and the built the street design and incorporated the penatgram in there ...theres a street missing so it wouldnt be obvious but with todays googlemap you can see it pretty good....they should have used this in the movie "national treasure"

Last edited:

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was reading on yahoo news earlier today about some 128 dimension drawing something like EE or E8E that was dreamed up in the yearly 1800s, but wasnt for modern technoloy they couldnt verify the info.

As for the free masons, seems a lot of people know enough to make fools of them selves. I met quite a few people in rehab who claimed to be a 32 or 33 degree masion. Then one guy claimed they is actually 64 levels.

elgarak

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's some pattern, yes, but two of the lines are added/extended -- there's no road there... while other roads are not included... there might be a different symbol in there.

There was a designer (D'oh), and he liked symmetries and patterns (D'oh), but it's not a pentagram... sorry, too much conspiracy woo.

Last edited:

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does the author Dan Brown know about this? It's the sort of thing he could turn into another best seller.

dalekcommander

Newly Enlightened
LumenHound said:
Does the author Dan Brown know about this? It's the sort of thing he could turn into another best seller.

Actually i think he does! His next book is supposed to be "The Solomon Key" or something like that - story revolves around the DC architecture and Masonic myths.