• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Fivemega 4x18650 Nickle Mag 1111 w/Charging Port!!! ***SOLD***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: Fivemega 4x18650 Mag 1111

4x186502.jpg

4x186501.jpg

Tailcap.jpg

For Sale: Fivemega build Mag 2.5D body w/ tailcap charging port!!! Nickel plated as seen in this thread:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ighlight=nickel

Mag 1111, running off of 4x18650s 2xseries, 2xparallel. Includes MOP cammed reflector and UCL lens. Also includes 1 spare WA1111 and Fivemega ceramic Hi-Temp bi pin holder. 4xAWprotected 18650s included. Runtime is approximately 50 minutes to 1 hour!!!!

Asking $200 dollars, shipped CONUS. International buyers please add $10 dollars. ***SOLD***

Conditions:

1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority. However, I have the right to evaluate PMs for consideration if necessary.

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) Pricing listed above includes shipping as indicated and I will accept CC payments. However, all Buyers must add 3% to the priced indicated to cover PayPal fees.

4) Shipping: For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

5) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

djkt

Newly Enlightened
Re: F/S: Fivemega 4x18650 Nickle Mag 1111 w/Charging Port!!!

Does conus ship to homes or business or what, if they will ship to my home ,I will take it.

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast

DJ: "Conus" means that he'll ship to the "continental United States", i.e., the lower 48 states. Looks like its US postal service shipping. So he'll ship to any address you give him. :twothumbs

cheers

djkt

Newly Enlightened

:paypal: learn something new everyday, I forgot to put my cpf name on the payment.

Thanks Dennis Thompson

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

SOLD to Dennis!

Received your payment. This should ship tomorow.

Thanks again for your interest.

MSax