3 new lights on the way......

thehappyman

Newly Enlightened
I have 3 new lights on the way, A Fenis P1D-CE, an Amilite Neo T5, and a Palmblaze K2.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I am wondering which one will appear the brightest, which one will have the greatest throw and which will have the widest spill ??????

Any guesses ????

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm considering the last two myself, so looking forward to your report. I'm especially interested in the Palmblaze's performance on a 17670 (since apparently 2xRCR123A is a no-no?).

pilou

Enlightened
thehappyman said:
I have 3 new lights on the way, A Fenis P1D-CE, an Amilite Neo T5, and a Palmblaze K2.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I am wondering which one will appear the brightest, which one will have the greatest throw and which will have the widest spill ??????

Any guesses ????

We have guesses, make sure to report on your findings once you get all your lights :grin2:

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congradulations on your new lights. I look forward to your beamshots and comments.

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
I seldom make fun of typos, lord knows I make enough myself, but I just could not help it...

Fenis P1D-CE

Is that plashlight envy? ;)

Or just a Preudian slip?

Lol sorry.

thehappyman

Newly Enlightened
woodrow said:
Congradulations on your new lights. I look forward to your beamshots and comments.
I'll be sure to post beamshots and my impressions on each of these lights.
Is the T5 too big for an EDC ?????

x2x3x2

Banned
thehappyman said:
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Any guesses ????

Fenis sounds somewhat wrong... :p hehe

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
x2x3x2 said:
Fenis sounds somewhat wrong... :p hehe
Ok my turn to hijack this thread :)banned:). The Fenis P series: twisties with amazing output. Beam shots coming soon! :eeksign::aaa: