Hurry Arc LS firsts $99.00 - No Joke!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
I got a call from One Stop Knife that they got in some Arc LS Firsts!!!!! They put a note on bladeforum so these won't last. I just talked to the guy and he said he has 14 left! They are going for $99.00!!!!!

One Stop Kinfe

They also have LE's in stock. Looks like Peter has been busy!!!

- Don

McGizmo

Flashaholic
John,
Cool! did you call them in time or do an order on the web site? I'm afraid that there will be way more orders Monday than they have inventory for!!

- Don

fasteddie

Enlightened
When I called this morning they had 25 LSs. By 2pm they were down to 14. Just called out of curiosity, at 5:55 EST, and they still had some LS's and some LE's but didn't say how many. Good luck on Monday morning!!
blush.gif

jmm

Newly Enlightened
Don - Yeah, I was afraid of an overabundance of web orders too, so I was somehow able to dial the phone with trembling fingers, and the very professional gentleman on the other end was able to understand my babbling and calm me down to the point the transaction could be completed. Some day I gotta figure out why Arcs have this effect on me. I never could have held out until November.

John

bewshy

Newly Enlightened
I ordered mine on the web at about 3:30 pacific time so I'm worried that I won't get one. I tried calling to verify but they were closed.

I'll have to cancel if there OOS.

ericb

fasteddie

Enlightened
I called them 5 minutes before they closed and they said they had some left for sale. I'd guess your order is okay. If not, look me up next week
wink.gif

Starlight

Enlightened
I ordered on the web site about 8:00PM. I got a confirmation receipt, but only that the order was received, not that they were in stock. Ed_A, if you have some stock, or another source, please e-mail me and we can make some arrangements.

bewshy

Newly Enlightened
Thanks ed. Yeah I just checked my order confirmation and it was sent to me at 6:15 eastern time. I know they close at 6, so hopefully =) .................

This is one of the last lights I need to feel content (for now.) WIthin the past 2 months I've bought the following: Arc AAA White, Arc AAA Turq. EV, Surefire Z2, Surefire e2e Camo, 2 minimags (one with the opalec and the other with a Brinkman Nextstar bulb), a PT attitude, a PT Impact, Brinkman LX w/ a P60 assembly and a Dorcy Blue with a 3D bulb in it.

Next week will be the M6....I hope.

Eric

bewshy

Newly Enlightened
Here is the latest info from 1sks web page

ATTENTION: ARC-LS1 FIRST RUN Limited Edition models are now sold out. If you have an order in for an ARC-LS1 and have received an order confirmation, this does not guarantee stock availability. You will be contacted on Monday if your order came too late to get one of the first batch, and your order will be automatically cancelled. Thank you for your support.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bewshy:
WIthin the past 2 months I've bought the following: Arc AAA White, Arc AAA Turq. EV, Surefire Z2, Surefire e2e Camo, 2 minimags (one with the opalec and the other with a Brinkman Nextstar bulb), a PT attitude, a PT Impact, Brinkman LX w/ a P60 assembly and a Dorcy Blue with a 3D bulb in it.

Eric
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where did you get the Brinkman Nextstart bulb for your MiniMag and how about the P60 for the LX? Can you send me the links?

bewshy

Newly Enlightened
Hey nascar I actually bought the Nextstar bulbs from http://www.thebrinkmanncorp.com. I think I paid 5 bucks and shipping was free for both bulbs. These are a REALLY big improvement over the stock bulbs. I took the SUrefire P60 lamp assembly from my Z2. I bought my Z2 for home defense when I bought my Kimber 1911 Pro CDP in April (was my 21st birthday). I just tore out the insides of the LX and tossed in it there. Someone on here has a website that tells how to do it...sorry I don't recall off the top of my head. I have a P61 in my Z2 now. I live in SoCal and Brinkmann got the bulbs here in about 4 days.

ericb

Starlight

Enlightened
You can also call Brinkmann at 800-527-0717. They sell two bulbs for $4.95, and that includes shipping.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
smile.gif
Yes, we sneaked a few LS firsts out with some LEs to the dealers this week. Check at your favorite online dealer to see if they have any!

It will be a while before we send out more.

Peter

Starlight

Enlightened
Peter, please don't sneak them out. As long as you sell them, and the dealers sell them, why would anyone care to whom they are sold. A heads up here on the forum would be greatly appreciated. Could you tell us some of the dealers that received shipments?

Spudman

Enlightened
I don't suppose there is any chance that one of you early birds that bought more than one would be willing to let a relative newbie in on the fun. I always seem to be a day late.
Pretty Please?
Gary

fasteddie

Enlightened
Well, the UPS site says the package from 1sks weighs 1.4 lbs. Wonder what an LS1 and an LE in their package weigh? I don't need to get a flashlight, I need to get a life!!
tongue.gif

Spudman

Enlightened
What kills me is that I bought the aaa LE from onestop, but apparently they didn't know they were getting the LS and it wasn't on the website (on Thursday). My LE is coming anyways.
frown.gif

You guys with more than one...I'm still begging.
G.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
What rank bulb does the LE have and what is the ver #?
Peter???

BTW, I already have a LS First. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.