life is both good and not good at anytime

chesterqw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Today I woke up and as usual in the past few days, I have a freaking sore throat.

Since November 2006, after I completed my o levels, I have been free from school work and real work. Every day was a holiday to me, not needing to wake up at 6.30am and be in school by 7.00am to hear someone talking to 39 of us about stuff we need to learn.

However, holidays are very boring. I don't see my friends in school, I do not need to do anything, and I have no real exercise compared to walking back from school every weekdays and 1 hour of physical education (sports, exercise and running) on Thursday.

I fell sick a couple of times in this long holiday due to the can of peanuts which gave a sore throat 3 times! The funny thing is that the sore throat will some how evolve to coughing and sneezing which equals to asthma attack if not treated.

Got extra cash during Chinese New Year which I of course will be saved in the bank and then slowly spent :p

"Scammed" my father of some things like a new mp3 player, faster broadband which comes with a "free" gift (a laptop) and a CPU upgrade which in turns means charging of the graphic card , RAM and the motherboard. I totally forgot about the pelican light :p

dang the holidays as I could not see my classmates/friends , another club members ,my own club members( I am the chairman :) :) ) and the girl that I have (secretly) like for 7 years!!(The irony is that I know her and I am in the same class with her for the past 8 years)

And finally my holidays are going to end in 3 weeks time but in a different school and different classmates and TGTISL is no longer in the same class any more!!!

And hopefully, the rexlight I ordered will come soon hehe.

How about you guys? What do you think about life for the past few months?

Last edited:

NAW

Enlightened
My Birthdays coming up soon & I'm thinking of getting my first Cree light(most of the time I'm interested in HIDs). So its kind of hard to be complaining. :grin2:

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
I feel like my life Is on a Milky M-Line circuit. Im content and Have 2 Milky Lights coming my Way. :)

I know one of these days my happiness will diminish, But I hope for the best.

Can't wait for my lights. :rock: