Attn: Missing Orb Raw~!! :(

ow!myeyez

Newly Enlightened
:awman: yes its true, i am missing my orb raw and i think i lost it while on a trip to san diego! i can't find it anywhere! poor little thing! if one of you members finds it please pm me! its in the white screwlike plastic container and has a blue tritum valve~! so if u see something glowing then u may have found it! its a dark day for me ...literally~! its so small i need to put out an amber alert or something!!! gosh!!! thanks for listening! and i hope u never go through what i have gone through..:awman:

R.I.P. Orb Raw
June 10, 2006-March 15, 2007

Last edited:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hope Karma is on your side and get promptly reunited, what would the odds be of being found by another member?

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I usually put a small printed piece of paper around the battery with my information and a reward if the light is found.

Hope I don't have to find out if this works.

AlexGT

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to hear about your loss!!!

AlexGT - Great advice! I should really do this!

AlexGT said:
I usually put a small printed piece of paper around the battery with my information and a reward if the light is found.

Hope I don't have to find out if this works.

AlexGT

jlomein

Enlightened
Where the Cree versions available in June 06?

Perhaps this is a sign from above that you must upgrade to the latest Orb Raw...

ow!myeyez

Newly Enlightened
:) Thanks to all who have sent their well wishes to me! and great idea on the address on the battery...never thought of that. well maybe it is a sign i need to upgrade to cree!!! <sigh> ok ya'll thanks anyway!