MINE ALL MINE!!! SUPER "COLLECTERS" LS FOR A MEASELY $70

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
talked to gransee today and asked him about the quantitees of each color ls second . of course the red was sold out as there was only one red 2nd to begin with and it is one of only 4 reds ever made as it was discontinued before more were made(btw i own this red 2nd
grin.gif
)
as if i wasnt already in hog heaven at hearing that he continued. he said that the green second being sold was in fact the only green that has been or ever will be made. I REPEAT THE ONLY ONE IN EXISTANCE! this means it is WORTH MORE THAN THE PROTOS THAT CRAIG JOHNSON AND CHRIS M OWN AS THERE ARE AT LEAST TWO OF THEIRS AND ONLY ONE OF THESE
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
! now before you rush to the site and buy it i need to warn you that you cant
grin.gif
. i own it now and it will take a lot of groveling to make me even consider selling it. hee hee
EAT YOUR HEART OUT! BWA HA HA HA HA HA
grin.gif
cool.gif

bwcaw

Enlightened
Man you are one cruel person! That is like hanging a big juicy steak in front of a dog and then eating it! Or maybe finding a man stranded in the desert and giving him a big can of salt!Or....
mad.gif
tongue.gif

bwcaw

Enlightened
Oh well,my MAKITA14.4V55W650LM.EYEFRYER is still brighter than all of your lights! bwa ha ha ha ha
tongue.gif

wink.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bigwuss:
Man you are one cruel person! That is like hanging a big juicy steak in front of a dog and then eating it! Or maybe finding a man stranded in the desert and giving him a big can of salt!Or....
mad.gif
tongue.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or finding someone in a liferaft bobbing around in the ocean, promising them a lavish meal, and then taking them to an all you can eat seafood restaraunt. Or like rescuing a tropical shipwreck survivor and then shoving a can of coconut milk & a Mounds bar in his face. Or...
x.gif

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
dunno why its still there but i know hes useing the high dome orange and calling it red. there were only 4 real reds made, one of those reds was a second( thats right its around my neck now
grin.gif
)
one green ls was made and gransee decided that it was not worth stocking as the cyans were brighter(obviously) and could be sold as green. there is only one real green in existance though and i will have it in hand friday.
im also getting a discontinued skyblue if gransee can find it. wow what a collection ill have

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aah- but mine and Craig`s were essentially gifts, (mine originally held by Brock, who passed it on to me) never intended to be sold - whereas you`ve got to pay 70 bucks + shipping for each of yours.

So I guess that makes ours priceless, eh Craig?

wink.gif
tongue.gif

WaltH

Enlightened
I'm going to call your wife and she'll make you sell your lights. Then we'll all sit here smiling till the price drops below $30.00 per LS kit.

BWAAA HA HA HA HA HA!
grin.gif

bwcaw

Enlightened
You mean if i find some bimbo to hang out with you you will give me all of your ls kits? You must be crazy,I wouldn't even trade my old stealth-lite for a wife!
shocked.gif
tongue.gif

bwcaw

Enlightened
Ha! did that make your heart skip a beat? Just messing with your head! My white arc ls second is on its way though.
grin.gif
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.