My Pleasure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received 2 messages in one day on my voicemail from customers calling just to say they got their SLS and were happy with it. My office number is long distance, so the time and cost to call and leave me a message is certainly noted.

I also noticed the many thanks people have taken the time to post here in the forums.

I just wanted to pause and say, "your welcome!". It is our pleasure to make these flashlights for you!

Peter Gransee
President of Arc Flashlight LLC

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Well it's because these flashlights really rock, and you've got outstanding customer service.

XOXOXO

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I agreee - these "seconds" would be above the standards of many other's "firsts". I was just happy to get a shot at a "First Run #" when I ordered mine. I don't care if there's a slight pee-green corona, or if the knurling is a bit on the light side on part of the barrel. It lights up when it's supposed to, and it kicks butt on most other LED flashlights in three nice handy sizes that just can't be beat.

I think I'm going to use it mostly with the CR123A battery pack, because that is the smallest and brightest (for size) configuration, and I can use it as a disposal for those half-used batteries that come out of my E2.

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
No one else's LED flashlights can compare to your LS! With the CR123 tube this is the smallest, brightest LED flashlight ever! Then add the ability to choose what battery configuration you want and the usefullness is unbelieveable, 2AA NIMH very bright and no more buying batteries, CR123A's very small and just as bright as 2AA's and even the 1AA is much more useful than I though it would be.

I can't say enough about how pleased I am to own such an amazing piece of technology.

Thanks for making the seconds available!
smile.gif

BigHonu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mr. Gransee,

Not only does your company produce fantastic products, but it is rare to find a manufacturer that takes the time to "meet the masses" and is receptive to both positive and negative feedback.

I find it refreshing that you have chosen to open your business up for everyone here to see, and in some degree participate.

I wish you and your company much sucess! Please keep taking chances and pushing the financial envelope when designing your products.

Aloha and Mahalo from a satisfied customer (and soon to be a repeat customer),

Brian

yclo

Flashaholic*
Peter,

Although I've only purchased a few Arc AAA's (still kicking myself for not ordering the LS first run, then LS second), I really appreciate the time and cost and effort that you put in looking at and replying on CPF. And I am amazed at the speed that you can reply to emails since you must get hundreds of them each day!

Thanks Peter for such awesome products, and making them the way that we want them!
smile.gif

YC

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I'd like to chip in with the rest too and say "Thanks, Peter!" for letting us feel like we're all part of your making flashlight history here. I may grovel now and then, but sooner or later, I find (or rediscover) something about the Arc that silences me. And puts a big grin on my mug
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
cool.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Before I jump on the bandwagon, I'm going to wait until my ARC-AAA's arrive. I must say, that I've never seen such dedication and commitment by both the clients and the vendor. I certainly hope that after my AAA's arrive this week, I will be one of you folks that have found the best keychain LED lights available.

With all that said, you guys really have my tastebuds wet with this LS. I understand that many of you have been waiting since Christmas for these puppies. What do I do to get on the waiting list? I understand from others that the 2nd's are gone.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I'm already on the bandwagon so...
I just want to say thanks for the nice flashlights.I have an arc-LE and the CPF edition.These lights are such quality gear,I feel happy everytime I use them.
I know the LS project has been a struggle,and it is tough having vision and taking risks when it isn't just your own money in the balance.I hope the LS light is a great seller for you.
Imagine my surprise last week,when I was able to score a white LS second.I buy stuff all the time,but rarely do I get this excited waiting for the UPS truck.
Viva Arc Flashlight!!!
troy

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by this_is_nascar:
What do I do to get on the waiting list? I understand from others that the 2nd's are gone.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm.. don't think the firsts will be available til August. I've got another LS second on order and Peter emailed me saying that it'll ship next week, along with some other stuff. I reckon it *may* not be a first run like my current one, though. Maybe try emailing him directly? Oops, sorry - offtopic.... feel free to beam me to the LS thread, Brock
grin.gif

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by this_is_nascar:
... I understand that many of you have been waiting since Christmas for these puppies.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try August, my friend; not just Christmas.

In August, I ordered a complete kit in White and another complete kit in Cyan, and I have received the White one (#118, as indicated in my signature) through the gracious assistance of William at Texas Tactical Supply [no, he's not paying me]. Thanks to Peter Gransee's insistence on absolutely top-notch quality, the Cyan kit is still somewhere in the factory.

Let me state for the record that I applaud Mr. Peter Gransee for his commitment and dedication to high-quality merchandise! I only post this to clarify a point. {Oh, I guess it's also a chance to support Peter, and to put in a plug for William at TTS, but those are fortunate by-products.
grin.gif
}

bwcaw

Enlightened
I too really appreciate Peter and his excelent products and service. He takes very
good care of his customers, and i feel very
fortunate to do business with him!

Keep up the good work Peter, everyone at CPF
is behind you %100.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.