ELITE FROM KAI

loving light

Newly Enlightened
Is it just me,or did he say HE would be visiting the factory every other day?Did he not notice the COLOR?Any one else think this is FISHY

cage

Newly Enlightened
Factory may be manufacturing many different parts for differend distributors. They just propably sent wrong boxes to Kai.

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kai says on his website that he got the wrong ones - give him time. (he has to ship 1500 rexlights now :) )

loving light

Newly Enlightened
You may be right but he already has the non cree version the only dif.is the cree led I dought the factory would just automaticly switch colors to what ever they feel like.

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dont think anything smells fishy at all. Both dealextreme and kaidomain has showed that they are very honorable dealers time and again.

Even if it wasnt so, 10USD for a cree light SHIPPED, would have ben worth the gamble anyways.
So BIG cheers to both of them making such nice lights at so low prices, and still maintaining quality customer service.

loving light

Newly Enlightened
I have no problem with KYLE he is great!!I have not done business with KAI(this is my first)just do not mention in description if it means NOTHING!

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mistakes happens. Maybe he was there every day, but somehow the colour change slipped him by, not impossible considering all the different aspects you have to consider during production. At least he was honest enough to say why the lights were delayed, he could have just said something else or not mentioned it at all, and we would have been none the wiser.

Slight change of topic, but am I the only one who would had prefered a black one? :)

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
No worries...Kai is very good, honest, reputable, and hard working. I have done business with both Kai & Kyle.
loving light said:
I have no problem with KYLE he is great!!I have not done business with KAI(this is my first)just do not mention in description if it means NOTHING!

loving light

Newly Enlightened
OK I will just wait.Sorry for distrust but I e-maild him first to see his reply and nothing (2 days ago)I just needed to vent.