now look what youve done peter. i dont appriciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Having an ARC CPF, and LS wouldn't mean a thing to 99.9999999% of the people on this planet. Looks like we found a home at CPF

Now I really want to see how bad a$$ this LS is!

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
i spend years building up my collection of flashlights and now i have 55 - 60 that i can turn on at this moment and 200 that dont work. i even traded my e2 for a inova x5. then i get an arc sls and it hits me- 90% of my crew are now useless and obsolite. even the x5. the ls is smaller lighter brighter better looking more portable and better quality that most of my lights. i mean who wants an inova when my red sls stomps the e1 and can replace the e2. now the only lights that really seem worth keeping are-

the 120lum sflx mod
26 led surge
anduril
cpf arc
arc le
elite xraven and fun-lite (maybe)
hotfoot's gifts to me
gold plate leaded 50 deg old type pII(first led light so sentiment rules)
p3 uv
green laser and 630 red laser

the arcsls has ostracized these next lights(not all will be listed to preserve band width) and if you wanna buy one of them i can give a good price -just email-but i digress . here they are-

infinity
krill extreme
3d mag
most pt lights i have
inova x5
face it most lights we have were stomped by the ls and sls.

what im trying to say is- gransee's stuff is so dang good that his failures wipe the floor with his competition's successes. the fact that you feel like you can lay your life on his "messed up products" oughta say something. ive told him many times that his seconds are worth what the firsts cost and that if he charged 200 bucks for a sls that we would still buy him out and think we got a deal of a lifetime. in a crisis if allowed one light i would choose my red sls with 123 pack. i feel safe knowing that the arcs i edc will work first time every time . period. hmmmm dont have any other lights like that and even carry a backup for my sf lights. hey, want a laugh- ask gransee if he thinks his lights are as good as you say they are. its funny to hear him saying that they are such a pain and that they have this and that problem. hes nuts - its perfect or trash to him. thats why your arc works first time very time.
so heres a way we can thank him- visit your local outdoor, knife or quivilent store and show them your arc(s) and be professional and have arcs contact info. tell them why they should stock arc products and how arc has a easily displayable clamshell package. talk to peter for more info on this.

man, now there is just one problem- what to do with that pile of usless lights.
rolleyes.gif

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aragorn:
visit your local outdoor, knife or quivilent store and show them your arc(s) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Already doing so, Aragorn
smile.gif
Just LOVE the ooohs and aaahhs...

And its SO COOOL being the first and only lucky guy to own BOTH and ArcAAA CPF *AND* and an Arc LS in this part of the world! First Run too!

cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

Spork

Enlightened
just because one flashlight is brighter or a little better than another doesnt make the rest worthless. I think the inova x5 would be a perfect light for the car. its cheap, lithium batteries will hold up well to extreme temps, and a better backup light than the uke2l since it has leds.

Status
Not open for further replies.