• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ANNOUNCING: LeefBodies for Fenix P1D

Leef

Enlightened
Such a great light to have such a pedestrian body. But don't despair...Leef steps in.

p1d7794li5.jpg

This body, made from 6061-T6 and finished HA-III in black (the unfinished production sample shown here), uses the McClicky switch for intermittent or full-time on. It has a hex body like the stock bodies, and it'll tailstand. It will accommodate RCR123 for those who want to use them (I don't recommend this).

These bodies are finished, to be plated Monday, and should be on the Hound's shelves by the first week in April.

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ANNOUNCING: LeefRings in SF-C size at Lighthound

Are these Leef bodies, instead of rings? :stupid:

Leef

Enlightened
Re: ANNOUNCING: LeefBodies in SF-C size at Lighthound

Oops...thanx, Diz.

Sorry, guys, I have NO idea how the title of this thread got screwed up. :huh2: :rant: It's correct now.

Last edited:

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ANNOUNCING: LeefBodies in SF-C size at Lighthound

Leef said:
Oops...thanx, Diz.

Sorry, guys, I have NO idea how the title of this thread got screwed up. :huh2: :rant: It's correct now.
WOW, this title changes everytime that I look at it! No wonder I was lost.:crackup:

PhotonAddict

Enlightened
Would it be possible to show a photo of the Leef-body next to the stock P1D to get a better idea of their relative size?

Leef

Enlightened
Photon Addict, here 'tis. The stock light is 2.80" long and the LeefBody light is 3.46" long, a .66" difference.

img7796vc1.jpg

cqbdude, yes, it'll work with either P1D or P1D CE.

cbdudley & Norm, I don't know the price yet. Realizing that the basic light is an inexpensive light, we're aiming to keep ths body price as low as possible. :)

Beamhead, say what!? Actually, it is inserted in the front end.

AlexGT, not right away. Most P1Ds are black, and getting so-called "natural" to match anything is a challenge.

I think you'll like these! :grin2:

Leef

Enlightened
Glad you guys like this. Has anyone stripped out a P1D CE head? I may try -- that way, I could offer nickel plated complete lights...that is, if anyone wanted them. :naughty:

greenstuffs

Banned
wait till they come out with the OP reflector and i wish fenix can get things squared with their HA and will match the body.
Its a nice light nonetheless.

moeman said:
now im gunna have to buy a P1D CE. :(
the body was the reason i sold my first one....

Very Nice!
chris

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought the P1 and P1D heads had different thread diameters. Are there two styles or does it somehow accommodate both? Great idea for this light!
--- just double checked -- P1D head won't fit in the P1 body - different diameter.

Last edited: