Are there any lights worth looking forward to now ??

Perfectionist

Enlightened
Well seeing as the M3 is out and the Rex is on it's way ..... is there any other EDC light which is gonna try and dethrone Fenix ?? :popcorn:

Apart from the Novatac ..... I can't see anything worth getting excited over !! :touche:

(May be that's a good thing !!) :grin2:

Enlightened
I'm looking forward to the release of the Novatac myself. After browsing the 2007 Surefire catalog I'm highly disappointed that they didn't update the U2. I was looking forward into a change. Same with the Gladius.

GeorgePaul

Enlightened
I'm looking forward to the new SF E1L,E2L and L1. I'm also looking forward to the new Cree Pilas. I'm very anxious to see the new Cree Peaks, should those materialize.

beefy6969

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking forward to

--CREE lights with aspherical lens (preferably from Kai & DX).

--Lights with multiple CREEs on one head (7-10).

--The completion of PEU's Pineapple head.

--Lumiled to come out of the closet with their vaporware bull$hit.

--The guy from flashlightreviews to come out of his closet too. =)

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm very happy with my Fenix Cree light. The flashlight is the perfect form factor for me, so the only thing I'm looking forward too now is an LED which will significantly out perform the Cree's efficiency.

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
LowBat said:
I'm very happy with my Fenix Cree light. The flashlight is the perfect form factor for me, so the only thing I'm looking forward too now is an LED which will significantly out perform the Cree's efficiency.

I also agree, I am now looking forward to upgrading some of my existing lights with the Cree and Seoul Leds

greenstuffs

Banned
Probably the new surefire L1 and the TiTAN oh yah :D Hopefully more McGizmo's creations and finnally the HDS lights.

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking forward to the Novatac lights. Aside from that I am curious to see what the near future holds in terms of emitters. I have a feeling that the boards will be buzzing with the realease of new emitters later this year like it did last fall/winter with the CREE's and SSC's.

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1 on the novatac. It will be VERY interesting to see what they have made this time.

I know this is gonna sound silly, but I'm also looking forward to see what Fenix will offer next. Can't be that long now, considering the pace they released lights last year.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a couple that I am looking forward to.
  1. McGizmo Ti 27LT w/either a clicky of a PD. I read that these are on there way.
  2. McGizmo Mule.
  3. Surefire E2L, L1 and L5. I was also a bit disappointed that they did not choose to update their U2 with a Seoul yet.
  4. Novatac offerings for sure! In fact, these are my most awaited ones.
  5. A Fenix L1D and P1D w/Seoul instead of Cree. I haven't heard anything about this so it is just hopeful speculation. I have the P1D CE and like the output but I really wish that the beam was nicer.
  6. The new Arc.
-Goatee

Chusco411

Newly Enlightened
I am really looking forward to the revised Inova X1, for what it's worth. I will be the perfect replacement to the light that came with and resides in the attached pouch on my Leatherman Core. The X1 has a momentary switch much better tactically that the twist switch on the Leatherman light. Plus since the update has a Luxeon led I hope that the X1 will also be a little brighter.

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also plan on picking up the new Novatac as soon as it's availiable. I am also looking forward to the new Surefire L5 as well, as I miss my old one :candle:

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Novatac U120 and the New Arc LS.
buttrock.gif

I may purchase my first Surefire when the new Cree line is released as well.
smile.gif

CFU