• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Ti Ion XT and RAW Ti

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys,

Ok, time to rid myself of some Ti.

Here they are:

1) Ti Ion XT - made by Endeavor and sports a nice CREE XR-E. It is in excellent condition. There is a little bit of intermittent contact issues with the low mode, but its nothing that a little cleaning and some Pro-Gold can't iron out. Original purchase price was $300. Priced to sell at $225. SOLD

ionxt1jl3.jpg

ionxt2et4.jpg

ionxt3gh5.jpg

2) RAW Ti - made by ORB. This one has a UW0J Lux-III emitter. It is in excellent shape, however, everything inside is loose. It seems the board has lost it's "traction" with the threads, so it's not in there tightly. Everything else is fine. It is still a functional light. This light is primed to be sent to ORB to get a CREE XRE upgrade. The outer body is in perfect condition. Green tritium installed. Priced to sell at $180. SOLD

rawtive4.jpg

All prices above include shipping to Canada and the U.S.A (please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery). Overseas shipping may be extra. Paypal only (any type). First unconditional "I'll take it" gets priority.

Thanks for looking!

:thumbsup: WP

Last edited:

iceman

Newly Enlightened
Re: FOR SALE: Ti Ion XT and RAW Ti

I knew this would be gone as soon as I click refresh:lolsign:

Btw, Excellent Pics WP, as always!:goodjob:

photorob

Enlightened

Sweeet I've always wanted one of these. WP to the rescue. So how many Tritiums does this thing have. I'm hopin for three.

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

photorob said:
Sweeet I've always wanted one of these. WP to the rescue. So how many Tritiums does this thing have. I'm hopin for three.

Hey Rob. This light has a single green tritium installed. Let me know if you are still interested (and you read the part about the inside components being loosey goosey...right?....still works tho, but I priced this thing so that someone can send it to ORB for a CREE upgrade without incurring "additional cost"). Thanks!

By the way, I forgot to mention that I am including TWO 14250 Li-ions with this light....I hope you are ok with that.... :grin2:

WP

Last edited:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very nice pics and congrats on this great sale of very good priced items !!

Photorob: Nice site too ! :rock:

easilyled

Flashaholic

WP's photos are so good that he could sell anything in a few seconds
with any of his pictures. :)