clearance at walmart

rala

Newly Enlightened
just came back from the walmart in the cerritos town center and they appear to be redoing the layout of the store. for one reason or another, they are clearancing out quite a few things. so i picked up some stuff for my boys for camp. or atleast thats what i told the wife.

Brinkmann 1 watt headlamp- $5.00
Mag-led 3D- $16.00
Mag-led 2D- $13.50
Mag-led 2AA- $10.00
Mag-led 3AA- $10.00

spent about $150 on just lights. there was still a lot of stuff when i left, but i did notice 2 other guys stocking up on stuff. i haven't been to any other walmarts today, so i don't know if any other stores have the same markdowns. just thought you guys might want to know.

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, I live about 5min from the Cerritos Town Center.

You live In cerritos?

Did they have any new Dorcy LED's lights In stock?

those are some good prices.

rala

Newly Enlightened
i was visiting my mom who lives in cerritos. as far as the any dorcy's being marked down, i remember seeing a 4aa led for $2. dont remember the brand. i do know the metal gears are still regular priced. btw the 2D and 3D mag-leds are the entire flashlight not for the drop in.

Eskimonio

Newly Enlightened
Good tip - I'll keep my eyes open at my Wally. I was just there last night at 10p, and mine did not have the clearance, but I'm guessing it'll happen soon. Thanks for the head's up.