• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Need help in custom heatsinking on Nuwai Q3

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am currently looking for someone who is willing (and has the expertise) to modify the stock Q3 heatsink ring to a decent copper penny heatsink, for a reasonable price.

I have been relying on MirageMan's custom aluminum heatsinks for all Q3 engine mods, but now he doesn't carry them anymore and probably has no plans on making more anytime soon. So I need to consider other options.

I currently have 4-5 stock Q3 heatsink rings sitting idle and would like to have them ALL modified, but I have absolutely no skills to undertake this task.

Have already contacted one member regarding this mod but was turned down, citing various reasons. So I need to look for someone else to do it.

Anyone can help me? Please drop me a PM, or email me directly. Thanks for reading.

kooter

Enlightened
Yazcaz, i did some heatsinks for Bombelman last week, made from brass. I can make some for you if you want, but dont really want to mod the ones that you have. Easier to make them from scratch. For me anyway. :grin2: PM me if you want to talk.

Nebula

Enlightened
Deleted.

yazkaz said:
I am currently looking for someone who is willing (and has the expertise) to modify the stock Q3 heatsink ring to a decent copper penny heatsink, for a reasonable price.

I have been relying on MirageMan's custom aluminum heatsinks for all Q3 engine mods, but now he doesn't carry them anymore and probably has no plans on making more anytime soon. So I need to consider other options.

I currently have 4-5 stock Q3 heatsink rings sitting idle and would like to have them ALL modified, but I have absolutely no skills to undertake this task.

Have already contacted one member regarding this mod but was turned down, citing various reasons. So I need to look for someone else to do it.

Anyone can help me? Please drop me a PM, or email me directly. Thanks for reading.