Non Return Of Defective Jetbeam CL-E

HowieG

Newly Enlightened
I returned my defective Jetbeam CL-E one month ago this week to an address I was given in China but have not received any replacement. E mail inquiries to Emilion asking for status have not been answered.

Of those who returned defective lights, has anyone received a replacement or an e mail acknowledging the status of repair or replacement?

My patience is wearing thin. Very thin.

Would be very interested in finding out the results of those with similar experiences.

U2Lover

Newly Enlightened
HowieG said:
I returned my defective Jetbeam CL-E one month ago this week to an address I was given in China but have not received any replacement.
That is bad, I feel sorry for your lost. I'm going to make a note to avoid this manufacturer in the future.

saltwater

Newly Enlightened
I never received what I purchased from Emillion, which I believe never
was shipped, so I can say that I'm biased here from experience with him.
Of all the people and dealers that I've dealt with here on CPF, and its been quite
a few, he is absolutely the worst in customer service and communication.
I found that the service ends when your money is in his pocket. There is something to be said about dealing with reputable dealers here in the US who provide excellent service and stand behind their products. If I would have known what I know now about Emillion and Jetbeam before I ordered I never would have wasted my money.

chesterqw

Flashlight Enthusiast
yea...

he must be hiding somewhere counting the money we sent to him...

DAMN IT, at least he cold reply to his threads but NO!!! he didn't...