Time to slow down? o_O

Fluffster

Newly Enlightened
I just realized that the customs girl at the post office knows me by name by now
ohgeez.gif

Maybe I should cut back a bit...still, I only have two orders on the way from HK now! That's hardly indicates a problem, does it?
biggrin.gif

NAW

Enlightened
No of course not :)

Sell all of your old obsolete lights here on this forum so that way you can use the money to fuel your Flashaholic addiction. :grin2:

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
Hehe! They recognize me too at my postoffice! They know my full name, my exact adress and what my girlfreinds full name!

I have been there quite a few time now since I became a member here! They always smile at me when I get my packages, and a couple of times they have said "Its xmas everyday for you! :) "

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
When I lived in Seattle, the postman knew me by name and could identify packages containing flashlights & lasers without even having to open them/examine their contents.

bagman

Enlightened
I get most of my packages sent to work so SWMBO does not find out about them :O but I've started to get some very funny comments from the ladies who do the post :D

cutlerylover

Banned
Thats funny, I was always frinds with my mail cariers because of all the packages I get, but it was usually for knives...but since I moved to PA I now have a mail room in which I get ym mail instead of a mail box...but the peopel at the window which I get large packages all love me, lol...I keep them busy, the one lady even offered me a side job for the summer which I am thinkign about doing...but I am affraid I will want to open everyones stuff, lol...On a side note I am slowing down, I need to start payign some old bills...no new toys for for a while...

swampgator

Enlightened
I'm rural and have had to the same carrier since I was at least 4 years old. Used to be you could leave an unstamped letter in the box with a quarter (remember when stamps were cheap) and he'd take and leave change.

Anyway I know my UPS guy well enough that he knows where to leave packages when I'm not home.

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heh. When the post girl comes at my door, and I open up, she already knows I'm going to ask her for packets and immediately tells me if she has any for me or not. :p

tradderran

Newly Enlightened
FlashSpyJ said:
Hehe! They recognize me too at my postoffice! They know my full name, my exact adress and what my girlfreinds full name!

I have been there quite a few time now since I became a member here! They always smile at me when I get my packages, and a couple of times they have said "Its xmas everyday for you! :) "

I know the feeling as I live out in the country. And we have a small sub station
out hear. They can put my return address on a package faster than I can.:ohgeez: