Why is everyone neglecting their Single AA Pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a very Useful battery pack. What do all of you do with a Single A battery that no longer runs another Item??? What do you do with that odd battery in a package of batteries???(I know some of you buy a four pack for a three battery item), I hope you guys out there do not mix your batteries. What about those loose batteries hanging out in drawers. The operating cost of the single AA pack is free, we all have those lying around.

Everyones bugging Gransee to make an Arc-AA, well we already have something close to being that already. The Arc-LS with Single A pack. You all demand brighter, well with the AA Arc-LS with one battery, I think you would be brighter than an Arc-AA. Yes the it would be smaller but this is a close substitute.

Use Your Arc-LS single AA pack, Love your Arc-LS single AA pack.

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonSidneyB:
Everyones bugging Gransee to make an Arc-AA, well we already have something close to being that already.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True, but most of the folks who want to see the AA Arc are looking to spend somewhat less than $160. Yes, I realize the head and an AA body are a bit cheaper when not bought in the kit, but I think the point is still valid. Plus, as you point out, a dedicated AA light would be quite a bit smaller than the LS.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

...and that Arc LS aa battery body is thicker and heavier than the 123, and two aa bodies...I know some people like super heavy duty, but for me the lighter material of the other two bodies would be preferable...

Status
Not open for further replies.