• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Going Batty Clearance sale: KL1, X1, BOG, more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Need to sell some things to pay for a couple of anticipated mod expenses.

1) Surefire KL1 head $40 - Nice white tint. Perfect condition HA natural. No packaging. Just not using it.

2) Jetbeam Jet-1 Mk1 setup $65 - 1AA battery tube/switch, two CR123 twisty bodies. This is a Luxeon lottery winner with great tint and output! Compares well to some of my Cree lights. Gorgeous big bright white spot, I still love playing with this one. Bezel serial # 000019 - has one chip in it from a drop on concrete, all extra o-rings and boot included as long as I can find them. Easily operates as momentary with CR123 tubes with a tiny turn from on by pushing the bezel to the side. Fits unprotected RCR123 for fantastic output! Still 55-60Lumens on primaries.
* First CR123 tube - Blue glow paint in grooves, has negative battery terminal machined down flat to prepare for mod I never did, has a few deep dings from same fall as bezel.
* Second CR123 tube is perfect condition, unmodified with green glow paint.
* AA tube in unused condition.

3) 10 pcs CBP1650 AA's, $18 - bought for 6AA ROP, but sold my 6AA to 2D adapter to help out another member. Kept topped off every couple of months.

4) Three 5mm LED bike light, $10 - 3AAA, comes with quick release handlebar mount. Lenses focus three 5mm LEDs to a spot. Flash, blink (slow flash), and SOS modes. Waterproof, does not use a battery carrier (simpler, more reliable battery loading).

5) Old style Inova X1 mod $20 - modded by another CPF'er with a slightly larger (~5% bigger) spot with a very small corona around it. Still a spotlight, but more even light output, has smoother beam than the original on a white wall. Has green glow paint added behind the LED that emits a very cool glow out the lens when you turn it off. Ti HA Finish.

6) UX1J modded BOG module $18 - Prodigious output, must be 70+ lumens. Green-ish X1 tint visible on white wall only - good for outdoors use. Does not fit my G2 (no spring) and I have been unable to get it to work reliably myself without the spring. I bought it think ing it was something else and don't need it anymore anyway. Going cheap.

7) Nekomane RCR123 L1T prototype body $10 - does not work on high, low only as is, but if you can solder on a small extension to the PCB negative pad in the L1T head, you can get it to work and use even protected RCR123's in your L1T. My soldering skills are not up to that task. Very thin wall but well made. Black HA and knurled.

5% off the price if you take two items, 7% for three, 9% for four, 12% for five, 15% for all seven.

I will post a picture later tonight.

Post here to claim it pending payment. PayPal to [email protected].
Paypal or Money Order OK, but will have to wait until I deposit it. International will need to ask for shipping quote. Ususally I can accommodate - have been able to ship cheaply to UK and Australia.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I`ll take the Inova X1.

Any extra for shipping flat rate Global priority to Norway?

Benny

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like if I put it in a flat rate Global Priority envelope I can get it there for $5.25. I allotted $2 for domestic padded envelope, so just make it $23.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great,

PP to follow later today or tomorrow depending on my/yours location,lol.
Im at nightshift now and dont have my Paypal password memorized :awman:
But will send PP asap!

Thanks,
Benny

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Sorry Blindasabat...there was a reason Sasha took the time to separate Lights, Non-Lights, Custom, & Modded Lights into their applicable Forums.

You've posted a mix here. I'll close it and you can repost the items in their appropriate areas.

Yes, I realize that it's easier for a seller to keep track of his sale in one thread...however, it was done more for the buyer's, search functions, & organization.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.