ARC + Leatherman Micra...Great Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone else have this combo? I used the pair numerous times, and I saved myself a lot of frustration.

ex:
One night getting off work, I got in my truck, and procedded to take off my brake pedal lock, ( autolock ). I put the key in, and it wouldn't turn, so I called my friend so we could go to my house and get another key. It turns out what happened was they key broke off inside the lock, And my friend said, you wouldn't have a pair of tweezers would you? So I proceeded to take out the micra, and we got the broken chunk of metal out of there. Put in the new key, and was ready to go. I wonder what I would do sometimes if I didn't have my Arc + micra, for those unexpected situations, and sometimes laugh ( I know, Im evil ) at the people on the side of the road working on their cars in pitch black darkness. If th person that is stuck is hot, I'll stop and help her out though..
grin.gif

Steelhead

Newly Enlightened
Just a tip!
I also have many micra tools and have loved them and professed their usefulness to many.
I have however found a better although very similar tool out there.
The SOG crosscut. Try it and you will forget about your micra. Trust me on this.
Better scissors(larger with compound leverage)
True machined file
More functional(wider) tweezers
Same size(roughly)
The best thing going without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.