Arc Flashlight company

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

**DONOTDELETE**

I can't get in touch with them are they out of business?

Slick

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Randy:
I can't get in touch with them are they out of business?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not as far as I know... Didn't you get voice mail? You can always try e-mailing Peter @ [email protected]

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I have recieved an e-mail saying the flashlight has shipped. I had a problem with a unrelated internet company and I think I am a little gun shy.
Thanks everybody and from the good words about the owner I am sure my son will be very happy with his product.
Randy

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
smile.gif
It's been a busy week... Heck, it's been a busy year! I finally replied to your email and your order has been shipped.

I was about 2 days behind on my email but I am caught up now.

All this R&D is taking away from my customer service time. Sorry guys. I will try to respond more quickly.

Peter Gransee
Arc Flashlight

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Gransee,

I don't think I'm alone in thinking that you shouldn't feel bad. The amount of attention and time that you spend on this forum is great! I think we all appreciate the time and care that you take for your customers.

Along with appreciating your great products(so says this happy owner of an Arc-AAA and an Arc-LE.)

machspass

Newly Enlightened
I second that thought, Peter. Keep up the good work with the excellent products and customer service!
grin.gif

The Arc-AAA is without question the best flashlight in its class, and my personal favorite. I know all the R&D takes a lot of time. I never seem to have enough time to experiment.
frown.gif

So many projects, so little time!
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.