• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Titanium 17670/2 x 123 cell tube

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a one owner, zero miles cell tube, with an intergrated switch body. The McClicky switch, boot cap, and O-rings are included.

This cell tube was purpose built for a seamless look, so the switch body is .020" ~ .030" deeper to allow for the hidden seam...The seam is in the pattern, and the pattern match is dead on...This is another piece from my personal stash.

The tube will accept 2 primary 123's, rechargable 123's, or a single 17670 cell. It looks good with large and small diameter heads.

Head not included...
grinser2.gif

$280 delivered

TB

Last edited:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Titanium 17670/2 x 123 cell tube

I'll take it! :sold:

Sorry, Kenster...:nana:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

Nice snag eMack!

And Scott, now that the tube is gone, you have that crummy ol' Ti head laying around, pretty much useless. I think you have my address, but if not, let me know!

:) john

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

jch79 said:
Nice snag eMack!

And Scott, now that the tube is gone, you have that crummy ol' Ti head laying around, pretty much useless. I think you have my address, but if not, let me know!

:) john
You must be talking about the Ti PR, or PR-T...They're both loaded with Lux III LE's, and nobody likes the poor old Lux III's anymore, except me...;)

TB

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

Flattery will get you no where! :laughing:

Its a Supreme looking head! :drool: and it would be a shame if it couldn't go with that most excellent body...:whistle:

:thumbsup:
EM

jch79

TranquillityBase said:
You must be talking about the Ti PR, or PR-T...They're both loaded with Lux III LE's, and nobody likes the poor old Lux III's anymore, except me...;)
Well, I guess you're right... I'd be willing to buy it from you, as long as it was cheap. :laughing:

*cough*youknowyouwanttosellittome*cough*

*cough*luxIIIscanbeswappedwithseoulp4s*cough*

Sorry - jeez... cyber coughs...

And eMack - you stay out of this. Any more Ti, and you're gonna need to get your house's fondation reinforced from all the lights you've got! :nana:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

jch79 said:
And eMack - you stay out of this. Any more Ti, and you're gonna need to get your house's fondation reinforced from all the lights you've got! :nana:

Jeez, I'm not even one of the big Ti hounds around here! :twak: Little dog gets a bone, and you start kicking...:shakehead :ohgeez:

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice pick up EM! What is kenster "recovering" from a late night out? :drunk::crackup: That's two he's missed.

Scott, that switch is slicker than snot! Skills my man, skills!

-DF

jch79

TranquillityBase said:
I think you need to take a drive to Elm Grove, Wisconsin tonight...
Don't tempt me! It's about 90 miles... I could be there by 5:00 with the way I drive!! :grin2:

Oh wait... and I have stinkin' plans to go to a stinkin' going away party for a stinkin' friend who doesn't have any stinkin' Ti.

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

jch79 said:
Don't tempt me! It's about 90 miles... I could be there by 5:00 with the way I drive!! :grin2:

Oh wait... and I have stinkin' plans to go to a stinkin' going away party for a stinkin' friend who doesn't have any stinkin' Ti.
I'll be here...

TB

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

jch79 said:
:( Great, way to make me feel bad. :(

:lolsign: Yeah, right. Like I could do that...:crackup:

My wife tries that on me...:whoopin:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Scott! What an absolutely beautiful body this is! :bow: :clap: