• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Please close or delete, wrong forum, moved to LED forum- sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynejitsu

Enlightened
:ohgeez:I recently recieved 2 lights I sent to Gladiusx1 for modding my 2 brand new Insight Technology H2X lights, (same as the Blackhawk Gladius)

He modded both with a Seoul P4, one was a WO and one was a VO.
Both are very nice and look like new, no marks, no trash in the reflectors, glass clean, no marring, scratches, etc.

The WO has a very very small bluish tint when compared with the VO, but unless side by side it is not noticable at all and when grabbing one of the lights, you can not tell which is which. (I prefer the WO)

Both are A+ mods!!!

The low goes to a low, low light for getting out of bed at 3am and the high is absolutely incredible!!!

I "test" my lights throw by how well they light up the carport at the "empty" house across the street and these mods light it up with ease.

Another "test" I like is lighting up the tree tops at night.
Not only did they light them up, but it looked like daylight!!!

With that in mind, I decided to ty to light up the tree tops a bit down the road.
Well, if you had a cat lost, you could find it with this light.

Another thing I like is the spill beam. You can actually light up a room with it.
So, not only great throw, but you get spill as well. The transition from throw to spill is very smooth as well.

There was one "problem", that was that the lights got lost in the mail for a few weeks.

To Gladius1's credit, he had the lights tracked and stayed in constant contact via PM and email, contacted the post office for me (the sender has to do that part), and was very helpfull in getting the lights to me.

Bottom line-

1- Great, professional mods that look as good as factory lights.

2- Very fast, good communication, professional.

3- Very fast turn around on the mods, it was not weeks, but a matter of hours before the lights were on their way back.

4- Price was very reasonable for the mods recieved.

I would encourage anyone with a Gladius, H2X (or HDS recently added to the mod line too!) to contact Gladiusx1 for an upgrade to an already great light.
If you like your Gladius and think it is a great light now..., just wait until you get this mod!!!

WOW!!! that is all you can say when you click it on for the first time...,
I am still saying WOW!!! several days later!

This is a 5 Star Mod and a "must have" for anyone with one of these great lights.

To get one, try this link while you can get one-
Don't wait until it is too late, then wind up kicking yourself for missing out.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/1944402#post1944402

Last edited:

RemingtonBPD

Enlightened
Re: Gladius / H2X mods- Incredible!!! Seoul-Mated

Are you selling one, or selling the mod that was done? This is kind of an ad, no?

waynejitsu

Enlightened
Re: Gladius / H2X mods- Incredible!!! Seoul-Mated

I am not selling anything, this is something I just bought:)

I think this may be better off in the home made light section...

I will post there and close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.