• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: TNC 27mm SF series light w/Flupic SSC P4 light engine-SOLD-

digitaleos

Enlightened
Up for sale is a TNC SF series light with the 27mm head that houses the McR-27L-S reflector. The light engine is powered by a Flupic V2.2 and it drives a Seoul P4 U-bin WO tint. The body is the 18650 size, and the tailcap is the recessed clicky. The light is Black HAIII, and every piece matches perfectly. The machining on these lights is superb. This light has never been carried or dropped. Almost forgot to mention, this light does come with the TI Bezel Ring shown in the picture as well as the original aluminum ring. Shipping to the U.S. will be included in the asking price, International and insurance orders will be extra. I will provide delivery confirmation. Paypal only please. First person to post they'll take it, gets it. I am asking $250.00 . SOLD

Chris

Last edited:

digitaleos

Enlightened
Re: WTS: TNC 27mm SF series light w/Flupic SSC P4 light engine-Sunday night sale!

Sunday night sale, sale price good until midnight EST. Now only $220, price goes back up after midnight.
nana.gif

Chris

freeman4ever

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: TNC 27mm SF series light w/Flupic SSC P4 light engine-Sunday night sale!

digitaleos said:
Sunday night sale, sale price good until midnight EST. Now only $220, price goes back up after midnight.
nana.gif

Chris
I'll have to take it. I need a treat...

Just need your PayPal address.

Aloha
wink2.gif

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: TNC 27mm SF series light w/Flupic SSC P4 light engine- Sunday night sale!

This is great...damn..missed it. I would have picked it up myself =p

digitaleos

Enlightened
Re: WTS: TNC 27mm SF series light w/Flupic SSC P4 light engine- Sunday night sale!

Freeman4ever, PM sent :grin2:

Chris