Pics of my lights and knives

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was a nice day today, so I thought I'd take some pics.

img1592md1.jpg

img1595wq4.jpg

Luxogen LR-12 with SSC P4
img1596gn4.jpg

img1597oz3.jpg

Limited Edition Kershaw Baby Boas and Gerbers
img1598xg0.jpg

img1599ee4.jpg

Lone Wolf Harsey T1 Carbon Fiber
img1600xf0.jpg

img1601xx2.jpg

img1602vs1.jpg

img1603zm7.jpg

img1604km6.jpg

img1605ay0.jpg

aml

Newly Enlightened
now you are speaking my language.

boker subcom
two kershaw baby boas
lone wolf harsey?
CRKT viele wasp

tell me about the multitools....i dont recognize either of them.

Sharpdogs

Enlightened
Nice pics, I really like the kershaws. Their stuff continues to impress me.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the comments guys. I actually forgot to bring out some other knives (mostly butterflies) and some lights (sitting in my car and BOB).

aml - Yes, that's a Lone Wolf Harsey T1 with CF scales. I LOVE this knife! It has an amazing blade to handle ratio (4" closed with a 3.2" blade!), feels great in the hand, locks up solid (thick 60mil liner lock), and a super sharp S30V blade. The CF is beautiful to look at...not like Spyderco's CF, Lone Wolf's has more depth and of course, more clearcoat. The Gerber multitools came with the package from Costco. The larger one is very similar in shape and size to the Suspension, but it's not skeletonized like the Suspension. All parts (blades and tools) lock open via spring tensioned locks that have the releases on both sides of each handle. The PE and SE blades have a thumbstud to open them with, which is a nice feature. I hate nailnicks personally. It also has a saw, several screw drivers (philips, small and medium flat), and the usual can/bottle opener, pliers, wire cutters, etc. stuff. The finish is quite durable too (didn't come off when I messing with the small multitool with my wrench pliers).

DUQ - The Boker Subcom is a great knife! The size is very sheeple friendly, it works great as a money clip (what I carry during the week to work), and the AUS-8 is scary sharp (and sharpens up great on my sharpmaker) and is a great slicer (thin blade).

Sharpdogs - Kershaw continues to impress me too. I handled several of their latest offerings recently like the JYDII which is an amazing knife, even more so considering the price. The elegant lines and attention to detail on my Baby Boas amaze me for a knife that price. Both Baby Boas are limited 500pcs only productions. One is all black with a DLC coated blade (tough coating!), and the other is all grey. I love the recurve on the Baby Boa blade...best recurve IMO. It looks more like a baby KO Tirade to me than Kershaw Boa. Can't wait for the Kershaw limited run Tirade to come out!