My father passed away...

greenLED

Flashaholic
He died in his sleep last night. I last saw him a couple of days ago, but I'll head back home as soon as I can to be with my family again. He was a great man, a wonderful husband, father, and friend. He loved and honored life in all its forms, and I like to think he is now in a better place, finally resting after years of struggling from the effects of a devastating stroke and more recent complications.

I'm in a bit of a shock right now. CPF's been sort of my "refuge" from a lot of things, and I felt like I needed to share this with you guys.

I'll probably be gone for a couple of weeks this time. If you have pending transactions with me - please don't dispair, I'll take care of you as soon as I can.

If you can spare a prayer for him, but especially for my mom, that would be greatly appreciated.
:grouphug:

:candle:

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very sorry GreenLED. you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
You and you're family are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep your head up, and celabrate the wonderful experiance you were able to share. Take care.

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
GreenLed,

Sorry to hear of your loss. Each season of life has it's challenges and dealing with aging parents is so difficult. My prayers will include you and your Mother during this time.

Regards,
Richard

COMMANDR

Enlightened
Very Sorry for your loss, Peace to you and your family
au.gif

Gary

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
greenLED,

You and your family will be in our prayers tonight. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
So sorry to hear this, greenLED. :candle:

You and your mother will be in our prayers.