My Cree C2 got Stolen !

vagalumi

Newly Enlightened
Hello

I got a little story to tell :rant:

On march 6th , i placed my order for a Cree C2 and two 18650 batteries on DX and the painfull waiting was about to beginn.
Six days later i recived a shipping confirmation and a tracking number,great i think at that point, the C2 should get here right arround my Birthday at the end of march. My Birthday past and still no C2 , ok the mail takes some time here in brazil i'm used to some delays.
Today a package from DX arrived at my place. i picked up the package and i felt that it was whey to light/small in my hands to contain the C2. I took a closer look at the package and it was well taped with some packing tape (like all the other packages i got from DX ) . It was taped so well i had to use some strenght to rip it open. i look into the envelope and the only thing inside the two 18650 batteries ! i take a closer look at the inside of the envelope ,what's this ? a empty bubble pack with a product number on it, 1446 this is the DX product Number for the C2 !!( i found the product no. cheking my order/shipping confirmation) .
It's pretty clear to me that someone working for the brazilien postal service opend MY package stole MY C2 ! taped it back up and left me with the two batteries !
Let me tell you, i'm extremly angry right now! I filed the item as stolen by the postal service and placed a new order at DX. still the anger remains ! I need to chill !!! It's not about the money,it's about the waiting and this was MY flashlight ! it's 2.48am in sao paulo and i'm still angry ! i would love to get my fingers on the C2 thief ! :devil: :whoopin:

marco

UPDATE : i recived a email from DX (Alex) after sending a email to DX and telling them the same story. DX i sending me a new C2 for free !
GREAT Customer Service by DX !!!!! Now i can go to sleep !

Last edited: