• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: P4everLED. All sold!

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
The amazing P4everLED, the first modified EverLED multi-voltage drop-in light bulbs with the SSC P4 emitter that is much brighter then the original. The height has been adjusted on the P4everLED so they will work with all flashlights utilizing a flange based bulb. The tint is a very nice white. Bin number of the P4 is USW0H.

I have 7pcs available. The price maybe a bit steep at $53.50 each (includes express mail shipping and PP fees.) shipped. I originally bought these 7pcs of EverLED's at $39.95 each plus shipping from Bright Guy a couple years back. They have been sitting brand new in its original box, un-used until just a couple days ago. With the cost of materials and the P4, there isn't any type form of profit. I am doing this to let all enjoy something different. Prior to this mod, the original LED was a Luxeon from bin#RX1H and the light output was a bit feeble compared to todays standards. Now the thing runs like it has a turbo. The converter is stock which is extremely efficient as is, so it was left un-touched. Min Vin is 1.2 volts, max is 9 volts. The below beamshot was taken using a 3 D cell Maglite, the P4 being on the far right.

These are available for immediate shipping. Please send payment of $53.50 via Paypal to ******************

super20everled20001up1rn5.jpg

super20everled20005up2kd7.jpg

1.. lightbulb - shipped!
2.. Silversurfer - shipped!
3.. Trashman x 2pcs - shipped!
4.. sizzlechest - shipped!
5.. Visible EM Wave - shipped!
6.. Troglodyte - shipped!
7.. gncamama - shipped!
8.. Monolith - shipped!
9.. Blackbyrd - shipped!
10. chasm - shipped!
11. Phaserburn - shipped!
12. Monolith - shipped!
13. PJD - shipped!

ARC mania

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FS: P4everLED.

The listing of orders contains an error.

1.. lightbulb - shipped!
2.. Silversurfer x 2pcs
3.. Trashman

Trashman ordered 2 pcs.
Silversurfer ordered 1 pc.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Burgess

Flashaholic

Very cool -

I've always admired ArcMania's skill and engineering.

goodjob.gif

TMorita

Enlightened

I have a few EverLEDs which are sitting around, also.

How did you disassemble the EverLED?

Toshi

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

Its not easy modding these EverLED's. The wires leading to the LED are about 33 guage wire. They break off very easily. Pickin at the epoxy is a PITA! You have to be expremely careful to attempt this.

ARC mania

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: P4everLED. ALL SOLD!

I have an original everLED and hated it as all of the lights that i put it in had donut holes in the beams. It only worked in a Maglite due to its adjustable beam. What a surprise after getting one of ARC_mania's P4everLED is how tight the spots were in my nonadjustable lights. I actually modded a 4xAA Eveready light to work well with my everLED. I had to reverse mod it to work with the P4everLED. Worth the effort as i got a noticable improvement. The everLED registered 1000+ Lux and the P4everLED 2000+ lux on my meter at 1 yard. This is with the spot focused as tight as possble. First time i've seen a 100% improvement with only an emitter change. Used to be only yesterday the Lux I was the brightest thing around.
:goodjob:

-SF2