• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Jetbeam clicky body, interest thread

kooter

Enlightened
Is there any interest in this body? As stated in another thread, i would need 5 - 10 people to make it worthwhile, then i would try and purchase one. Would first be made for the most popular cell required, but could use others too, if enough interest was shown. Basically what ever cell would fit inside the head could be used, as long as it can take the power of any said cell. As with other bodies it would come in at 35 bucks. Fenix or surefire threads for the clicky. :grin2:

s.duff

Enlightened
id love to see a normal clickie version. im not super concerned with battery type

havand

Enlightened
I think people might be interested, but the fact that it doesn't have a clickie adds a huge cost to it :( Personally, i'd like a 18650 version, but i'm sure few would go for that.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
havand said:
I think people might be interested, but the fact that it doesn't have a clickie adds a huge cost to it :( Personally, i'd like a 18650 version, but i'm sure few would go for that.

If I could get an 18650 twistie body for the C-LE for ~$25 I'd absolutely go for it. I'd strongly consider a clickie 18650 body for ~$35.

havand

Enlightened
Ah! Thanks! I had no idea the clickie tailcaps and switches were so cheap.

EDIT: Maybe a 18650 body that tapered down to the head using the Surefire Z41 tailcap ($14.99 as the fenix one probably won't fit a 18650 battery). I guess that would make the total cost about $50. Not too bad. What does everyone think of that?

Last edited: