Second of three LED lights in cereal boxes

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife found a second box of Fruit Loops yesterday with the LED earclip lights. It turns out they are a set of 3 put out to advertise the movie Shrek The Third coming out in May. Now I have the second, and need the last one :). They are not very bright, but hey they are free and they are LED.

Here is the promotion:

http://www2.kelloggs.com/Promotion/PromotionDetail.aspx?PID=8309

Last edited:

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Second of three cereal LEDs

Crap, and I stocked up on Eggo cereal a few months back when it was 3 for $4 at Superfresh. The maple flavor is gooooooooooooooood!

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here are some really old fruit loops.
8367877_2e828ac1c4.jpg

I thought this was going to be a thread about the second of three serial leds behaving differently. And I was going to rip you for misspelling serial. Anyway, thanks for the informative and useful post.

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the green and orange, and need to find the purple, will have to buy more cereal, lol.

jnj1033

Newly Enlightened

Omega Man said:
Crap, and I stocked up on Eggo cereal a few months back when it was 3 for $4 at Superfresh. The maple flavor is gooooooooooooooood!

There's a maple flavor!!!??? Wait, there's Eggo cereal!!!??? I must have missed the memo. Is that a new thing?

Seriously, I'm going to tell my wife we have to buy Kelloggs for a little while. Thanks for the heads-up.

grayelky

Newly Enlightened
We were shopping 2 days ago and saw the ceral in mention. My wife being a Shrek fan, and me being a light fan, we had to buy it. Now I got to go open it and check out the light. Thanks a bunch.:awman:

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only two brands had the light in my store. One was the large Honey Smacks for $3.69, the other the large Eggo for $4.00. I didn't think it was worth spending that much, I can't believe I walked out without one!
The stockers asked if I needed help since I paced the isle 3 times, and I sheepishly explained I was looking for a certian cereal with a certian prize. That got a good laugh.