ARC site suggestion..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
This may have been touched on before, but I didn't find it. I would like to see more technical information on the products on the site, LED type, how improvements to the circuitry help the end product, etc. And maybe even a suggestion area (a wish list if you will)for improvements or new designs. MR Gransee may or may not find this an option.........

Just a thought that might help sales(and those of us that can't stand not to know all there is to know.....not that there is very many of us
grin.gif
)

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Our website is in serious need of an overhaul. We have had the same thing up for a year now and I am ready for something fresh and new (and you know how presidents and CEOs have an inordinate facination with the appearance of the company website). I have been working on it for the past 2 months but I haven't pushed it along very quickly because the product R&D is my main focus right now.

Peter Gransee

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howzabout a contest, Peter? Just like the CPF front page? Winner gets the first HD Arc-LS factory 1st to roll off the production line, with custom engraving, no less!
grin.gif

Would I be asking for too much if the winner also gets a tour of Arc-Land (ie. factory visit)?
wink.gif

As far as suggestions go, I'd have to agree the site needs a little more snazzy photography - the Arcs look a whole lot nicer in the metal (especially the LS) than onscreen. Wouldn't hurt to show beamshots of the Arc-LS whoopin' the butts of other single-cell incandescents either.

Status
Not open for further replies.