I just donated to flashlightreviews.com

Supernam

Enlightened
I feel good. I'm a college student (read: broke), and don't have that much to give away, but I have gotten so much out of flashlightreviews.com that I feel I should give something back. The site is great because not only does it give valuable unbiased subjective opinions that are vital to making good purchases, but also gives consistent hard data (beamshots, lux, overall output, size reference).

I encourage everyone who has made a purchase decision based on this site's information to give back a little.

bridgman

Enlightened
Thanks for the reminder. I didn't donate in the past because I only had a credit card hooked up to my account, but now I have a cash account set up there are no excuses ;)

Cheers to Quickbeam for all the great information and for bringing a little stability and consistency to a confusing world.

Glen C

Enlightened
Thanks for the reminder, your donation got multiplied by 3 as myself and Bridgman got the hint. Like him I only hooked a bank account recently as I dont like dealing with people I cant phone

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just to throw out there, you could sell something, accept paypal as payment, then send THOSE funds to Doug.

Fluffster said:
I wish QB would accept CC's by PayPal, it's the only realistic way to donate from here...

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have not donated for a long time...and had the same paypal problem. I sent cash (not much) which I know is stupid...but Doug does (or at least did) show the names of those who donate...my name was up, so I guess it made it.

I agree about Flashlightreviews. It is a awsome site. I can't even guess how many times I have looked at it, or how many lights I have bought because of it. Also, how many lights I skipped over because of it. I truely hope Quickbeam stays only semi-retired.

Glen C

Enlightened
Flashlight Reviews

http://www.flashlightreviews.com/donate.htm

Start of the month and just made a small donation to the running costs of Flashlight Reviews. In the tradition of Supernam, thought I would mention it to see if anyone else who has had some benefit might be encouraged to donate as well. The above link goes directly to the donation section.