Frustrated Flashaholic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminocity

Newly Enlightened
With great anticipation and excitement, I ordered an SLS on 5/30. According to UPS tracking details, package arrived at UPS in Phoenix on 5/31. Sat at Phoenix UPS depot until 6/03!!!
frown.gif
Finally arrived at my house on 6/05, 13 minutes after I left to go out of town.
frown.gif
frown.gif
I had waited as long as I could, but finally had to leave. Both the UPS and Fedex drivers have a habit of showing up minutes after we leave the house. Had neighbor pick up the package from front porch so it would be safe and sound when I got back from out of town.

Got back from out of town just dying to see this amazing flashlight that everyone speaks so highly of around here. So after 3 days of my SLS being "hung up" at the Phoenix UPS depot, and missing the package by 13 minutes, guess what, my neighbors are not home.
frown.gif
No way to reach them either. There is always someone at their house, but not tonight it seems! The porch light is on, which means they probably won't be back until late tonight. The anticipation of seeing this $#@! flashlight (that is sitting right next door) is killing me!!! I sure hope it is as good as everyone says it is. As the owner of 2 Arc AAA's (one is an LE), I am sure that it will be worth the wait, but I really wish my neighbors would hurry up and come home so I can get my hands on this thing!!!

With all the problems in the world, I guess I am being petty here, but that just goes with being an extreme flashaholic !!!! Peter, this all your fault for making such a great flashlight.
smile.gif

sotyakr

Enlightened
I feel your pain. Hope your neighbors have shown up by now! My SLS is due to arrive on 6/12, but I think that's one of my days off. UPS usually delivers before noon around here, so the anticipation begins...

Luminocity

Newly Enlightened
No longer frustrated!!!

Neighbor came home at about 9:30 last night, and I finally got my SLS! (First Run #265)

This thing was well worth the wait!!!! What an amazing flashlight.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.