• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: ALL SOLD THANKS CPF!

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello all!
wink2.gif

Its time again for me to thin out the collection, trying to keep it around 20 lights or so. Hard to decide which ones must go, but need to make room for other projects and other lights still on their way, so here goes.

All prices include Paypal fees and shipping to conus.

1. SOLD A19 Cree 1x123 with 2 stage switch. This light is a screamer, will include black bezel it came with plus a Ti bezel. $225. NOW $215
A19.jpg

2. SOLD A1 red swirl anno. Not a complete light, needs LE. But includes everything else, Ti bezel, anti-reflective lens from Flashlightlens.com, IMS reflector(never could score a Mc27), McClicky, trit in tail, and lanyard. $250 $240 $215
A1.jpg

Added this shot of other side with trit and is a better representation of the colors.
A1-1.jpg

3. SOLD PD Nat anno LuxIII. Orignal TYOJ with Ti clip, Ti bezel, and trit in piston. This was my edc for some time(untill I got a Ti-PD!). It was on my work bench one day and I was sanding something with my dremel, I put the dremel down for a moment, and bumped my foot pedal for my dremel and it wandered over and started eating the anno on the tail of my PD
ohgeez.gif
. I left it that way for a while, because it made it look mean, then decided to clean it up by removing the rest of the anno and polishing the tail and the clip. Had thoughts of having it re-annodized but I think it looks good the way it is, definately unique. Includes glow ring behind lens. $200.
PD.jpg

4. SOLD Maxlite II BARE AL. SuperS Bin Lux I, includes holster. Great throw and white tint for a AA, I polished it up to a showroom shine. $200 $190 $175
Maxlite.jpg

5. SOLD FFIII Did some pocket time, no dings but anno is a little worn on body around head, not removed, just a little lighter than the rest of the body. I modded it with a Seoul P4 and it really improved the output, did not mod the lens. Note:burst is to be used for only 20-30 seconds at a time. $150
FFIII.jpg

6. SOLD SFIII Lux III version of this great light with the rare "combat grip" 2x123 body. Comes with reflector and optic that are easily swapable, this is one of my favorite lights, built like a tank. $350 $325
SFIII.jpg

Paypal only please and no trades.
Send Paypal payment to [email protected]
First "I'll take it" in this thread gets it.
Priority shipping with delivery confirmation.

Since I really don't want to sell these, I may withdraw any or all items at any time.

Thank for looking,
Michael.

Last edited:

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:A19/A1/PD/MaxliteII

#3 McGizmo PD with Ti bezel and Tritium in tail with ano free tailcap...I'll take it!

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal recieved, thanks fnmag, will send it out tomorrow.

rainyday

Banned

On the Swirl Aleph...

Is the tritium vial fitted into an axially-aligned milled slot in the knurled portion of the tailcap?

I can't tell from the photo. I'd love to see the flipside of that light. :)

Amazing job on polishing the Maxlite. That must have taken forever!

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Boy those are some great light's, good luck!

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

rainyday said:
On the Swirl Aleph...

Is the tritium vial fitted into an axially-aligned milled slot in the knurled portion of the tailcap?

I can't tell from the photo. I'd love to see the flipside of that light.
smile.gif

Amazing job on polishing the Maxlite. That must have taken forever!

Flip side shot of A1 added to first post and thanks for the polishing props!

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:A19/A1/MaxliteII

skalomax said:
I want the A1 SOOOOOOOO Bad.

Good luck
I just love those Aleph Heads.

Thanks.
Yeah, the aleph heads are sweet, and this A1 was done up nice for the swirl job. Its hard to capture on camera the attention that was given in polishing out the surfaces of this light before it was anodized, but in person it really stands out with a extra smooth feel and being the polish feind that I am, I tend to notice that
naughty.gif

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:A19/A1/MaxliteII *PRICE DROP*

highorder said:
interested in selling the Ti A19 bezel ring?

The bezel ring is $215, and you get a free light with it :grin2: . J/K, I want to keep it as a unit with the A19. I think the Shop has them in stock.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Michael...

I was planning on buying your A19, but for now I`ll have to pass.

I just got back from the Vet`s office, and had to pay a big bill for one of our cats...named Harry Truman. :p

SO...anyway, here`s a bump for your sales thread!

:)

Last edited:

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Carpe Diem said:
Hi Michael...

I was planning on buying your A19, but for now I`ll have to pass.

I just got back from the Vet`s office, and had to pay a big bill for one of our cats...named Harry Truman. :p

SO...anyway, here`s a bump for your sales thread!

:)

Thanks for the bump, hope Harry is OK, those vet bills can break the bank!

ggaarryy

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: A19/ A1/ MaxliteII **ADDED FFIII/SFIII**

Hi Mike

I will take the a19 as per our PM exchange. Paypal to follow.

Thanks

ggaarryy

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: A19/ A1/ MaxliteII **ADDED FFIII/SFIII**

The PD arrived today, thanks for the fast shipping. All is well. Cheers.