ARC AAA 3.1 Ship Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcandescent

Newly Enlightened
Any new word on when the rev 3.1 ARC AAA's will ship?

Oh yes -- what are the AAA LE's?

-XCN-

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 3.1s are shipping to dealers now. You can tell they are 3.1 by the fact the packaging has French instructions in addition to English.

The LEs are sold out (for now).

Peter Gransee

Jeffrey586

Newly Enlightened
Can you tell us if/when the 3.1 is shipping from the ARC website???
Jeffrey

Zephyr

Enlightened
Does anybody know any dealers who sells the ARC AAA version 3.1? Or probably the version 3.0 with Chemkote? I'm really interested in purchasing my very first ARC. Thank you very much!

ZEPH
smile.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FrenchyLed:
Graham<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just wanted to point out that Graham and Peter Gransee are different folks. One guy invented the telephone, and is now living in Japan. The other guy (the one you meant, I believe) is the inventor of the LED flashlight cool factor.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
And Sir Darell, Mr. Science, keeps it all straight for those of us who are confused by even our own names......
grin.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Peter,

It's an terrible mistake, if I confuse your name with Graham, I apologize for that.

I see that most people was corrected my mistake with some humour, and please excuse me but I am french :)))))))

Pascal
smile.gif

mc

Newly Enlightened
Something new with the 3.1 version?

Am I missing out? I do have one, not sure which version.

Darell

Flashaholic
No problem, Frenchy. We're just havin' fun.
smile.gif

MC - the big news for V3.1 is a roll crip for the head to make a better ground. They'll all be ChemKoted as well.

Siriuslite

Newly Enlightened
The French is there to meet the labeling requirements made by the Canadian government. In the province of Quebec (mainly French speaking), the language police (yes, they really do have language police there) are pretty militant about the usage of French on packaging and will penalize anyone who doesn't comply.

Jeffrey586

Newly Enlightened
I just called Texas Tactical and did confirm that they have the white version 3.1 for 19.99, plus check out their battery prices, they are real good.
Jeffrey

Zephyr

Enlightened
I just ordered two white ARC AAA version 3.1 at TTS. It will be for me and my girlfriend. This is actually my first time ordering something at TTS so we'll see how it goes. So, has anyone actually have the version 3.1 already?

ZEPH
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.